napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IWGF is gold.

addman22

I took advantage of his 25% off weekend sale for some caber, proviron and winny. I'm not quite sure how his delivery is so quick. It's incredible I made payment on Sunday and it just arrived to my doorstep today. Major props to IWGF.

Very fantastic sale. I took advantage of it as well. IWGF team has always been a pleasure to work with.

I also missed this sale... I must have missed the post. IWGF & 9th really are awesome to work with.

Last edited:
Glad some of you guys were able to take advantage of this flash sale!

I love this board because there's allot of good fellas here and it's good to be able to provide the level of service people deserve with some of the best gear in the game.

9th Wonder has saved my ass a few times (i.e last bottle of liquid anavar got knocked over). Quick shipping and the BGS anavar has me dry as hell with water hose size veins down my arms and legs! Solid guy with solid gear!

Thanks guys. BGS, ninthwonder, and I work very hard to make sure that every single client is satisfied with our service. We have a great team and we really do appreciate when you all recognize our dedication. Thanks so much for the positive posts. Each one of your comments helps us grow.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom