PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Isarms Approved Sources...

Isarms Approved Sources...

As many of you can see, there is a new layout to the source section. The sources listed are ISARMS approved sources... These are the best of the best based on reviews and feedback. NOONE with an unproven track record or other issues will be allowed. Use at your own discretion... All the sources and their reps will be posting in their sub forums so you can visit there and ask questions as you feel the need... You will need to contact sources, NOT ME with questions related to them. I am not a source, nor do I work or affiliate. I am here to moderate and ensure everyone is getting the help and guidance they need and are also amongst the best community possible. Enjoy the new forum!!

Great news, will keep this in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Gemelli View Post
    As many of you can see, there is a new layout to the source section. The sources listed are ISARMS approved sources... These are the best of the best based on reviews and feedback. NOONE with an unproven track record or other issues will be allowed. Use at your own discretion... All the sources and their reps will be posting in their sub forums so you can visit there and ask questions as you feel the need... You will need to contact sources, NOT ME with questions related to them. I am not a source, nor do I work or affiliate. I am here to moderate and ensure everyone is getting the help and guidance they need and are also amongst the best community possible. Enjoy the new forum!!
    Love this and Dylan has been diligent in keeping quality sponsors on the board.

For any of those unfamiliar with the sources here, they are all of the highest quality. I have used three of them personally and have had nothing but good experiences with each one. Customer service, product quality, T/A were all on point.

Quote Originally Posted by DickySmalls View Post
    Hey man, I'm not sure if my PM got through or if you haven't had the chance to read it or respond but are the N2BM/SARMS1/Berd Pharmaceuticals/AG-Guys references going to be removed from the main page?
    Yep. Dylan said the goal is to get everything moved over smoothly and now going forward, clean up and revisions will be made. No worries bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ive only used 2 Robo and Phurious both had top notch gear very pleased will use both again

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

Quote Originally Posted by DickySmalls View Post
    Hey man, I'm not sure if my PM got through or if you haven't had the chance to read it or respond but are the N2BM/SARMS1/Berd Pharmaceuticals/AG-Guys references going to be removed from the main page?
    There is a lot of cleanup to do on the site. Just give it some time bro

All of the approved sources here at isarms are the best you will find anywhere, guaranteed!

First post guys just signed up... Im sure theres much to learn here and had a few questions.
    1) where is actual list of approved? I couldnt find with search
    2)Am I allowed to mention name of online site I sent money too? I would like to know if anyone has used em or what they know of them anyway.

Ok every source here is approved or they wouldn't be here. And yes you have a lot to learn. Reading is fundamental!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk