napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Iron mag research

flunk

They are selling mk677 cheaper than sarms1 and was wondering if its legit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Only way to know is to try it out man. Ive used sarms1 before but i recieved bunk stuff multiple times.

Only way to know is to try it out man. Ive used sarms1 before but i recieved bunk stuff multiple times.
Just ordered some caps from sarms1 so hopefully it isn't bunk, so many companies out there in these forums and they are approved sources than people say they get bunk shit.

They are selling mk677 cheaper than sarms1 and was wondering if its legit

If it's cheap it's not real when it comes to mk677. It's the most expensive and most faked sarm of all

Just ordered some caps from sarms1 so hopefully it isn't bunk, so many companies out there in these forums and they are approved sources than people say they get bunk shit.

I wouldnt advise using that source bud. Should have checked here first

They are selling caps now? mine was always liquid. anabolics is a shady industry in general man. Lots of companies not in it for the right reason. Tons of good and tons of bad sources. You just have to know the in's and out's of the business to avoid getting scammed. Researching them is going to go far. I would stick to wherever the guys point you to on here. Get bloods done, if the numbers are off then you know. But sarms1 and enhanced athlete arent approved on here so nobody is going to vouch for them.

Top Bottom