napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IP Address Blacklisted with a source?

BahamaMama00

I had placed an order with a source that is known here on this forum, went to login to place another order and it said my IP address has been blacklisted! What does this mean? Has anyone else experienced this?

Does this mean that I did something wrong?

What source? If it's not Hipo it's gotta be pcom
[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Did you follow through with the last order? A lot of sources will blacklist people who order and then don't follow through. Just a thought.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Yes, I paid for my last order - was very pleased with my items. I emailed them to ask. He said it may be that I entered the incorrect password too many times and it automatically blacklisted me.

Appreciate your response!

Got it figured out! I was using the wrong password so the system blocked me in case it was spam or whatever. He un-blacklisted me! LOL!

Well there you go! A little user error can have a big effect lol.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

For future reference, first contact the source and privately work things out with the source. If a satisfactory solution is not achieved, then privately contact a moderator or administrator.

Use the open forum for other contexts.

Airing solvable problems in the open forum brings confusion and unnecessary attention to you and/or source.

Yes, I paid for my last order - was very pleased with my items. I emailed them to ask. He said it may be that I entered the incorrect password too many times and it automatically blacklisted me.

Appreciate your response!

For a while we have someone trying to login to the admin page and we had to add this security system: when entering 3 times your password wrongly I need to unblovk manually your IP. Usually it´s taking two minutes since I receive your email :)

Hipo

For a while we have someone trying to login to the admin page and we had to add this security system: when entering 3 times your password wrongly I need to unblovk manually your IP. Usually it´s taking two minutes since I receive your email :)

Hipo

You've been great Hipo! Your customer service is above and beyond. Please forgive my stupidity! I panicked because I thought I did something to be banned or blocked. I'm still pretty new to this whole world and I certainly don't want to be the cause of a source being shut down.

Thank you!

Top Bottom