napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

introduction

tomas

Hi everyone . My name is Tomas and im 41 years old. I live in Ireland but originaly from Lithuania part of north/east Eaurope. I have been doing gym for about 4 years now .I find out about this forum on youtube while been looking about performence enhancing drugs. I have never used any other forum so it took for me to registred etc.with pc im also not the best :(Anyway im here and hoping learn how to use AS safe as much as i can. Think is that im already finishing my second cycle of course i didnt do any blood work (i heart about it when been in the middle of my cycle).Pct will be done just lots confusion bcoz different opinions around. Guys if anyone could text me what full status i have to write here i think that would be my age, height ,body fat,cycles before,current cycle,calories cosumed a day,my goals what else would be? At the moment i consulting with guy who is getting gear for me ,he is owning gym and has experiance at using AS(how correct i dont know) at least visually he knows what he does, but lets say with hcg i got advice to do 5000ius maybe double of that after end of cycle as i watched that it has to be done at the end of cycle.All my cycle will be 16 weak long .From the begining i planned to run boldenon and test -enanthate 500mg/ml a weak but boldenon was so painful that i switched to deca and test stayed same every fifth day so if i do injection on monday second would by on saturday so that would be about 400mg or a bit less is it? My last shot will be on 12 of october or one of the day of that weak.I got advice to do 12 weaks deca cource but in total i think its 16weaks ,boldanon in count or not? English is not my language so sorry if i did any grammarly mistakes. I believe i did write everything messy but i hope enyone who will read this will understand my point.I hope to get some good advices in relation of my cycle pct and what else i should add to my status. At the moment im on short hollidays in LT so hopping to get some cycle supporting stuff like provirone ,aromasin etc.Thank you for your answers in advance and hope to sort all my questions (i have some of them more) Im very much beginner so any advice from experianced guys would be very useful and more than welcome.Bye for now, at the moment 1.30am wednesday so time to rest.It was a big deal for me to write that much on PC :)

Top Bottom