napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Introduction...

HumanCalc

What's up people... Been floating around this forum for a little while now with the intention of gaining as much information I can, whether that be in regards to steroids, sarms, supplementation, etc.

I'm 22 years old, around 6ft (183-184cm) and currently at fluctuating between 80.5-81kg (177/178lbs) morning weight at around 12% body fat. Weight is lower than normal as Iv'e just come off a 3 week trip with no supplementation nor training... Lol. Prior to the trip I was 84kg (185lbs) at a similar body fat.

My typical training is bodybuilder regimented with the implementation of a lot of heavy compounds that I look to progressively overload each session. I'm now heading straight into a gaining phase where I'm aiming for 90kg (198lbs). - and yes, I'm still natural for now.

Spoke with a few people on here already and the forum/people seem very legit and informative for the most part.

Anyways, I appreciate all the information, knowledge and openness that everyone shares in this community.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Welcome to isarms bro. We are glad to have you here with us. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with or 8f you have any questions!

Welcome to the forum bro. A 3 week trip with no training! I think I would start pondering my existence or purpose in life if I couldn't lift for 3 weeks.

Welcome to isarms bro. We are glad to have you here with us. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with or 8f you have any questions!
Thanks for the welcome bro and I'll keep you updated if I have any queries

Welcome!

I just had to take 4 days off due to a 4th of July camping trip and I watched my muscles literally melt off of me. Ok, not literally but it felt like it.

Welcome to the forum bro. A 3 week trip with no training! I think I would start pondering my existence or purpose in life if I couldn't lift for 3 weeks.
Yeah wasn't ideal by any means lol. It's a lie to say that I didn't train at all... Had 2 sessions towards the start of the trip, all upper body based and pump work, so wasn't anything effective. Strength and weight has dropped a lot, but motivated more than ever to grow again in the gym. Being meticulous as possible in regards to training & nutrition.

Welcome!

I just had to take 4 days off due to a 4th of July camping trip and I watched my muscles literally melt off of me. Ok, not literally but it felt like it.
Yeah I was also sick during the trip with no food for a few days which resulted in a significant drop in weight. Was pretty shredded for the most part as a result, but super flat and felt incredibly skinny in all honestly lol.

Yeah wasn't ideal by any means lol. It's a lie to say that I didn't train at all... Had 2 sessions towards the start of the trip, all upper body based and pump work, so wasn't anything effective. Strength and weight has dropped a lot, but motivated more than ever to grow again in the gym. Being meticulous as possible in regards to training & nutrition.

I am sure the extra rest and recovery has served you well in the overall picture of things. Your gains/strength will come back quickly.

Yeah for sure. Tough first week back in the gym, but won't be long till my lifts are back where they were previously. The doms and cramps i'm experiencing this week right now are also pretty insane haha

Top Bottom