dganutrition.com
Page 81 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing our newest sponsor: PharmaComStore

Senior Member PharmaComStore Rep's Avatar

Awarded Athletes

Some of our awarded athletes in Russia

Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 is presented in a ten-milliliter multi-dose vial and reportedly contains the following three steroid compounds: 200 milligrams of testosterone enanthate, 200 milligrams of nandrolone decanoate and 100 milligrams of trenbolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of October 15, 2017 and December 1, 2017.
    The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on December 1, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on January 16, 2018.
    The product was identified with a product number “604331” and an expiration date of June 2020.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 has a label claim of 200 mg/ml testosterone enanthate, 200 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate and 100 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 was determined to have an actual content of 206.9 mg/ml testosterone enanthate, 250.0 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate and 99.6 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate..

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

Quote Originally Posted by PharmacomRep View Post
    Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 is presented in a ten-milliliter multi-dose vial and reportedly contains the following three steroid compounds: 200 milligrams of testosterone enanthate, 200 milligrams of nandrolone decanoate and 100 milligrams of trenbolone enanthate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of October 15, 2017 and December 1, 2017.
    The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on December 1, 2017. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on January 16, 2018.
    The product was identified with a product number “604331” and an expiration date of June 2020.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 has a label claim of 200 mg/ml testosterone enanthate, 200 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate and 100 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 was determined to have an actual content of 206.9 mg/ml testosterone enanthate, 250.0 mg/ml nandrolone decanoate and 99.6 mg/ml trenbolone enanthate..

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Discuss the Pharmacom Labs Pharma Mix 3 lab test results on the AnabolicLab Forum.

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

Love this stuff!

Please direct any and all questions to my inbox, i’m on there about 24/7 answering questions/helping out, i may not reply as fast if you ask on the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inbox Cleared, open for questions.

For everybody asking HGH will be restocked 10-12 days maximum! I’ll update once it’s back in stock, buy fast, might sell out again quick!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Awesome to see another good quality international source here as one of our sponsors

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
    What r there forms of payment? Is Credit and debit Good with them?

Quote Originally Posted by chanceard View Post
    What r there forms of payment? Is Credit and debit Good with them?

Hello Sir,

I don't think we are allowed to talk about payment methods here so I've sent you a PM with all the details.

Please let me know if you have other questions too.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmacomRep View Post
    Hello Sir,

I don't think we are allowed to talk about payment methods here so I've sent you a PM with all the details.

Please let me know if you have other questions too.