Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread: Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Tazz, make some room in your inbox bro

Quote Originally Posted by ThepoManta View Post
    Tazz, make some room in your inbox bro
    done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you guys match the 15% permanent discount I get for being a competing athlete from basictero? I live live in taiwan so your international warehouse is great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by andrew0409 View Post
    Will you guys match the 15% permanent discount I get for being a competing athlete from basictero? I live live in taiwan so your international warehouse is great for me.
    Hello Sir!
    We price match regular prices from other sellers, not temporary offers or promos other sources might run.
    However, we can consider your request, please contact our support line or send us a PM here with your order no.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by andrew0409 View Post
    "taz15" for 15% off bro! pm me for website link!

Here are the latest internal purity lab reports for several of our products.
    They don't have any detailed and general descriptions or official stamps because they are strictly for own production needs.

We rarely post internal results as they can be justly questioned. However, we do these tests very often but we usually prefer to share results only for tests made by third parties, independent entities like Simec or ChemTox.

More results at: http://pharmacomstore.ws/labtests/

Pm me for website ordering link
    Forum Head Rep

pm me for discount code and website

I made an order a couple of weeks ago. the package was a little late but the pharmacom staff was really helpful, they have a great customer care service, both on this forum and on the web site, and they give me great support. Everything was OK with my order and they even added an unexpected gift, that was really appreciated. I'm really satisfied and I'll place another order right away!!Thank you Pharmacom Labs and Tazz, you guys are awesome