Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Dorin76
    Quote Originally Posted by jjboyd303 View Post
    Yea. Absolutely. Each Wallet has a specific address, similar to an IP address. The seller will send you his or her wallet address. You copy and paste it into your outgoing section. when you purchase. Easy as 123.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And when you use bitcoin with sources like Pharmacom? You get an additional 20% off!

I looked at one site that was referred from here in a forum and it looked crazy. Didn't know where to begin with. Would an app be better?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dorin76
    Quote Originally Posted by KODA24 View Post
    I looked at one site that was referred from here in a forum and it looked crazy. Didn't know where to begin with. Would an app be better?

Go with Coinbase! EZ to use and set up, plus you have a telefon app and you can use your bank or debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    Go with Coinbase! EZ to use and set up, plus you have a telefon app and you can use your bank or debit card.

Thanks

After all of the positive reviews I've read on this company on multiple forums, I've gone ahead and made two separate orders. Using Bitcoin, both payments have been received. Now just waiting on Tracking #

Will keep everyone posted.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TheFi5thElement View Post
    After all of the positive reviews I've read on this company on multiple forums, I've gone ahead and made two separate orders. Using Bitcoin, both payments have been received. Now just waiting on Tracking #

Thank you
    Yes please keep us posted man

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    PM for any questions
    BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Dorin76

Thank you
    Pharmacom is good gear bro. My health insurance auit paying to my Testosterone Therapy and Pharmacom is pharmacy grade. And for what my pharmacy wants for 10mL jug? Pharmacom can get me enough to last all year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorin76 View Post
    Pharmacom is good gear bro. My health insurance auit paying to my Testosterone Therapy and Pharmacom is pharmacy grade. And for what my pharmacy wants for 10mL jug? Pharmacom can get me enough to last all year!!!

Thank you for being a valued customer Dorin.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    PM for any questions

Thank you

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Thank you
    Oh shit!! Time to get Pharmacom Swole

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    PM for any questions