Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

For those of you wondering , Isotretinoin (ROAS) will be on the website next week!!! It was out of stock for a while and we previously removed it.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Message me for any lab tests on products , I have most available !!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    Awesome. I plan on ordering soon was curious what type of payments are accepted? I'm guessing moneygram is the preferred method but do you also accept credit cards?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    We do not accept credit cards sir , but money gram is very easy and convenient.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org

Dear customers! In order to provide you with best quality on the market, we are dedicated to keeping up with all new innovations of raw material quality assurance, drug synthesis, and the final packaging of our products. For almost ten years our company has developed from scratch to the biggest pharmaceutical company with the cutting-edge equipment for producing oral and injectable drugs. The main thrust of the company are hormonal and therapeutic agents. Starting with an initial capital of 20,000 dollars and the entry-level four drugs for almost ten years we have increased the number to over forty. We developed health safe technologies of producing high quality drugs with the purity of at least 98,5%.

https://youtu.be/wJHP8pV_S_g

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org

https://youtu.be/4_tJXtn_0WM

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Our company’s staff consists of professionals dedicated to moving this business forward! Every year we attend dozens of international exhibitions in order to implement the newest technologies into our manufacturing process. With a purchase of any product from our line, you are guaranteed the most technologically developed product on the market!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org

Pharmacom Labs was founded in 2006 as a small laboratory with assortment that included only 4 drugs. Just in a couple of years the number of drugs tripled and today there are over forty drugs, which satisfy requirements of both, amateurs and professionals bodybuilders. Our products have already found their devoted followers in every corner of our planet. We always follow the latest trends in the world of bodybuilding, whether it takes place in the USA or Russia, England or the Republic of South Africa!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org

We take into account remarks of our customers. Everyone can write suggestions and ideas to us and they'll be taken into consideration! We have full support for our products and we are always available and open for questions and new ideas!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org

Any plans for IGF1?
    Nootropics like modafinil would be a whole new market. Strong body, strong mind!

Introducing our newest sponsor: Pharmacom Store

Quote Originally Posted by bigstinky View Post
    Any plans for IGF1?
    Nootropics like modafinil would be a whole new market. Strong body, strong mind!
    I will put the reccomendation in !