osgear

Intro/question

Tonyred

Hello everyone

I'm 38 yrs old
190 lbs
5'10
Around 20 % bf
I'm on trt 200mg per week spilt in two injection, also arimidex .25 twice a week
I usually run tren/cyp for 8-12 week with good results up until my last run just never really felt it kick in. My question is do you think to better switch compounds every other cycle to give your system rest from one or other.

Your body will adapt to anything after so long. Switch it up. Looks like you need to cut. I'd suggest eq/test with possibly winny on the end and Proviron all the way through

Training 5 days/week , cardio 3/week
Diet should be better i eat three prep meals from a meal prep service and usually some protein and veggies at night. Total calories intake i havent been tracking,When i get rolling this time im going to get a complete plan from nutritionist/trainer

You need to calculate you BMR and AMR. Then set your macro accordingly... 1.5 - 2 grams of protein to the weight you would like to be. Maybe a 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fats ratio??? This is just a guide line...you know your body better than anyone else and can adjust as needed. Remember you need calories to grow....not just any calories either. Preferable real food and not processed. All healthy fats poly and mono's. Diet is 75% of it all!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You need to calculate you BMR and AMR. Then set your macro accordingly... 1.5 - 2 grams of protein to the weight you would like to be. Maybe a 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fats ratio??? This is just a guide line...you know your body better than anyone else and can adjust as needed. Remember you need calories to grow....not just any calories either. Preferable real food and not processed. All healthy fats poly and mono's. Diet is 75% of it all!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It terms of supplemts what do you suggest

You need to get that bodyfat down before you add any other steroids to your trt

Top Bottom