napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Intro to ISARMS

Wakemasterx

Hello all, good looking forum, I've been lurking, LOL

I'm coming looking for advice. I'm 40y/o and in "good" shape. I have never been a big lifter since high school but have always been heavy into wakeboarding climbing BMX dirtbikes etc... (extreme sports). Up until about two years ago, I was always right at 6' and 195-200lb. I went through a pretty low point in life and lost around 30-35lb from not exercising, not eating, etc... well, around a year ago I got off my ass, stopped feeling sorry and started living life again. The problem is I can't seem to put much weight back on. For about a year now I run with my wife 3x/week around 3.5 miles and have been hitting the gym lifting on 3 other days/week. Now I'm hovering right about 180 and would like to put around 10-15lb of muscle on and maintain it. I am not really interested in getting much bigger than that, just more bulk and more cut. I also don't really want to drink a bunch of shakes and take a bunch of supplements everyday. I have been researching quite a bit and have friends who have taken a cycle or two, put on some weight and maintained their size for years after. Does that sound about right? 1 or 2 cycles, put on some mass, maintain it? Also, what to get?? Test? Dianabol? There's too many options!

Thanks in advance.

The foundation of putting on size is diet. At 180lbs you need to eat in the neighborhood of 300 grams of protein a day. That’s 8 - 6 oz servings of chicken, meat, or fish every day with enough carbs to keep your digestion in order. With 1 protein bar and 1 shake a day you bring it down to 6 meals which is doable. Reduce your cardio and keep your rep range in the 8-12 You will lose some definition. You can add cardio to lose fat in the spring. Time to go to the market.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom