napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Intro and greetings

GSOGer

Good day to you all. I am a late forties guy who has been lifting since my teens. I was somewhat involved in supplements throughout a good portion of my younger adult life. Currently I am using test prescribed by a doctor for trt. I haven't been active in forums possibly ever as I prefer to be more of a solitary creature. However many years ago when I decided to Get Swole I had several associates that I did business with old school days. I now see that many of those folks are either under different management or hopefully just switched names/locations to preserve the identity of the innocent. I live in the southwest and my goals are information and education as well as exploring alternatives to my trt as occasionally working with doctors and their policies and guidelines can be very frustrating not to mention slow and incredibly expensive in terms of time and money. I look forward to finding out much more as I review your site. Thank you and hope you all have a great day!

Welcome to isarms bro. Glad to have you with us. Let me know if you have any questions

Top Bottom