napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Intro

ArnoldnumeroUno

Whats up guys, new here figured I'd throw out an intro with a little about me. New to this forum but I've been watching Dylan's YouTube vids for a while and love his content so figured I'd check the site out.

I'm 37 years old, been working out since high school but taken it much more seriously the past 5 to 6 years. I'm 5'10'' 205 lbs, not sure on the body fat % but could certainly lose some fat, I've been doing more cardio the last year but hadn't focused on it much coming up. I take training seriously, log my workouts and keep track of progress. I've got notebooks going back years, always good to look back and see how far I've come and where I can improve. I definitely struggle with the diet, I travel a lot for work and tend to eat on the run a lot, need to dial it in especially now that I'm getting older, but generally I make sure I get my macros in even if they aren't always the best sources.

I've been on TRT for 2 years now, started out just doing the prescribed Test Dosage of 200mg per week for about a year then started researching Blast and Cruise. Ended up going with a Blast about a year ago and am looking to do another very soon.

I'm here to learn, other than the Test from my Dr everything I do is self taught so I'm sure I'm making mistakes along the way, especially with the ancillaries. My goals are pretty straight forward, I was always skinny growing up and just want to be bigger. I put on some solid size with my blast and ended up keeping most of it so hopefully I can keep building off that with a blast and cruise protocol.

Also, I did a few cycles when I was young, way too young, started when I was 18 and didn't know what the hell I was doing. Never ran proper PCT and really fucked my self up. Things have obviously been better with the TRT but still trying to understand what I should be running as far as ancillaries particularly when I run my next blast cycle.

here is what I ran for my blast, I love Deca so I'm looking to incorporate it into my next blast as well, again, any feedback is welcomed!
14 week total cycle
350mg Test Cyp every 5 days for 10 weeks, then 300mg for 2 weeks, 250mg for the last 2 weeks then back down to 200mg of TRT post cycle for my cruise
300mg/week Deca for 14 weeks
25mg Tbol ED 6 weeks
Aromisin 10mg EOD length of cycle
HCG 500iu twice per week
Liver & Organ Defender
Kidney pills
Liver pills
CoQ10
Tudca
had Nolva on hand but never used it (Feedback?)

IMG_5639.jpgIMG_5638.jpg

Welcome.....you have some serious size and good conditioning....nailing down the diet and adding some anabolics is going to yield some big time results.

Sup guys been watching dylans vids for a while new to the cycles trying to get some answers on what I should take for a good stack what's good for a pct or what I I should take for a pct I'm over seas and have nothing but time to kill in the gym and have been hitting it 2-3 hrs a day just wanted to try my first cycle. I'm looking for bulking up I'm 5'10 210 hope you guys can help me with some knowledge on what to take

Sup guys been watching dylans vids for a while new to the cycles trying to get some answers on what I should take for a good stack what's good for a pct or what I I should take for a pct I'm over seas and have nothing but time to kill in the gym and have been hitting it 2-3 hrs a day just wanted to try my first cycle. I'm looking for bulking up I'm 5'10 210 hope you guys can help me with some knowledge on what to take
Start your own thread.

Top Bottom