napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Intro

GoHeelsMCA

Hey all,

New to the site but have been reading up. I'm 39, fat as fuck right now at 262... 5'11", and have just started TRT. Defy Medical has me on 200 mg Test-C a week, 2 .5ml of hcg, and arimidex 3 x week. Started keto diet 4 days ago and am starting to get the "flu." Actually started at 271 and that was 4 days ago, so I'm sure it's mostly water weight. Long story short, I want to do a very very mild blast and cruise cycle as I'm a fast gainer and don't want to raise suspicions at work. Thinking 300mg primobolan per week for 8 weeks. I've done it before and it provided me ample help to be honest. With the TRT I feel that this will be enough for a starter and I'll go from there. I also figure since I'm taking the hcg and anastrazole I won't have any sides although I'm aware they are very low on primo. I understand the whole idea of establishing oneself on here, but I'm pretty excited to get started in the near future. The gear sites my buddy uses simply don't have primo. Glad to virtually meet you all and thanks for adding me!

Ray

Hey all,

New to the site but have been reading up. I'm 39, fat as fuck right now at 262... 5'11", and have just started TRT. Defy Medical has me on 200 mg Test-C a week, 2 .5ml of hcg, and arimidex 3 x week. Started keto diet 4 days ago and am starting to get the "flu." Actually started at 271 and that was 4 days ago, so I'm sure it's mostly water weight. Long story short, I want to do a very very mild blast and cruise cycle as I'm a fast gainer and don't want to raise suspicions at work. Thinking 300mg primobolan per week for 8 weeks. I've done it before and it provided me ample help to be honest. With the TRT I feel that this will be enough for a starter and I'll go from there. I also figure since I'm taking the hcg and anastrazole I won't have any sides although I'm aware they are very low on primo. I understand the whole idea of establishing oneself on here, but I'm pretty excited to get started in the near future. The gear sites my buddy uses simply don't have primo. Glad to virtually meet you all and thanks for adding me!

Ray

Welcome to isarms brother! Tbh, if you're fat af, you are in no condition to start a cycle. You just started trt, give yourself a chance to get it dialed in and loose some fat before you even consider jumping on a cycle. What's your reasoning behind the primo anyway?

Welcome bro, love the enthusiasm but you really need to cut your bf way down before you start a cycle. Diet is the key thing, if that's not right nothing else will help much.

Welcome man. I'd say give your trt time to get its full effect. You'll get good results just from that for a while. Especially if you're that fat overweight.
Defy was good people but a little pricey for me. Only downside.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Top Bottom