napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

International Shipping

Bday77

One thing is for sure I will never be buying international stuff again. I got busted and had to pay a lot of money. And I got the order from one of the sources on this page. The quality is probably there but the safety is definitely not. If you dont want to have a 50/50 chance of getting caught dont use international shipping.

One thing is for sure I will never be buying international stuff again. I got busted and had to pay a lot of money. And I got the order from one of the sources on this page. The quality is probably there but the safety is definitely not. If you dont want to have a 50/50 chance of getting caught dont use international shipping.
Keep in mind that we do have excellent domestic sources here on this forum. 1 stop domestic shop has top notch quality and excellent turnaround and service

In need of a price list? Just send me a PM

Awesome man! Has anyone got busted from domestic shipping? I know its safer. But I really want to be 100% sure now.

Awesome man! Has anyone got busted from domestic shipping? I know its safer. But I really want to be 100% sure now.
I'd say its extremely unlikely. Enough that I've never heard of it happening. Not in the 10 plus years I've been around this stuff

Local is pretty safe until they get busted and LE has all your info.
We don't keep any info on anyone. Once the order is shipped and delivered everything is deleted from our database. We use a secure messaging app and all communication is deleted after 5 days.

1-Stop Domestic Shop

Last edited by a moderator:

Ive known Domestic Supply for many years. He's on here. Know him well enough there has never been a breech of personal info, and as safe as a domestic source as I've seen.

Domestic Supply

Minimize your risks and order domestic.
www.us-domesticsupply.ws is at your service.

Top Bottom