puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
US-DOMESTICSUPPLY.WS        samson
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: International Shipping

  1. #1

    International Shipping

    One thing is for sure I will never be buying international stuff again. I got busted and had to pay a lot of money. And I got the order from one of the sources on this page. The quality is probably there but the safety is definitely not. If you dont want to have a 50/50 chance of getting caught dont use international shipping.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bday77 View Post
    One thing is for sure I will never be buying international stuff again. I got busted and had to pay a lot of money. And I got the order from one of the sources on this page. The quality is probably there but the safety is definitely not. If you dont want to have a 50/50 chance of getting caught dont use international shipping.
    Keep in mind that we do have excellent domestic sources here on this forum. 1 stop domestic shop has top notch quality and excellent turnaround and service

    In need of a price list? Just send me a PM

  3. #3
    Awesome man! Has anyone got busted from domestic shipping? I know its safer. But I really want to be 100% sure now.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bday77 View Post
    Awesome man! Has anyone got busted from domestic shipping? I know its safer. But I really want to be 100% sure now.
    I'd say its extremely unlikely. Enough that I've never heard of it happening. Not in the 10 plus years I've been around this stuff

  5. #5
    Thats good news brother. Appreciate the Feedback

  6. #6
    Because of Fetanyl, orals are pretty safe but vials are a little risky.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bday77 View Post
    Thats good news brother. Appreciate the Feedback
    Anytime brother

  8. #8
    Senior Member Steroidify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    http://steroidify.com
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Bday77 View Post
    The quality is probably there but the safety is definitely not.
    Local is pretty safe until they get busted and LE has all your info.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidify View Post
    Local is pretty safe until they get busted and LE has all your info.
    We don't keep any info on anyone. Once the order is shipped and delivered everything is deleted from our database. We use a secure messaging app and all communication is deleted after 5 days.

    1-Stop Domestic Shop
    Last edited by cbbram; 02-04-2020 at 03:46 PM.



    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bday77 View Post
    One thing is for sure I will never be buying international stuff again. I got busted and had to pay a lot of money. And I got the order from one of the sources on this page. The quality is probably there but the safety is definitely not. If you dont want to have a 50/50 chance of getting caught dont use international shipping.
    Ive known Domestic Supply for many years. He's on here. Know him well enough there has never been a breech of personal info, and as safe as a domestic source as I've seen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •