napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

International shipping?

Trenwahs

Greetings seniors and fellow vets! I'm actually new to this forum and this is actually my first time posting here so here's a little info about myself :

Height: 167cm 5'4
Weight: 78kg 171
Body fat : 8~10% tops
Years of training: 7+ (2 years of none proper training/bodybuilding due to military service)
Complete cycle history: 1st cycle was 12wk test e 4 wk dbol and the rest were all low test high tren with some dht here and there.

If there's anything i missed feel free to tell me as i'm kinda new to this. So back to my question regarding buying some goodies from the sponcered source from this forum. Do sources ship to singapore and if they do will it get stopped by custom? I'm actually living in singapore and the stuff i get here are pretty underdosed compared to a batch i bought from a thailand pharmacy while i was there on a holiday. Running tren ace 700mg ew is a walk in a park with basically 0 nightsweat unless i have a really heavy binge pre-bed with my current gears. Really looking forward to hearing some good news.

Greetings seniors and fellow vets! I'm actually new to this forum and this is actually my first time posting here so here's a little info about myself :

Height: 167cm 5'4
Weight: 78kg 171
Body fat : 8~10% tops
Years of training: 7+ (2 years of none proper training/bodybuilding due to military service)
Complete cycle history: 1st cycle was 12wk test e 4 wk dbol and the rest were all low test high tren with some dht here and there.

If there's anything i missed feel free to tell me as i'm kinda new to this. So back to my question regarding buying some goodies from the sponcered source from this forum. Do sources ship to singapore and if they do will it get stopped by custom? I'm actually living in singapore and the stuff i get here are pretty underdosed compared to a batch i bought from a thailand pharmacy while i was there on a holiday. Running tren ace 700mg ew is a walk in a park with basically 0 nightsweat unless i have a really heavy binge pre-bed with my current gears. Really looking forward to hearing some good news.

Bro, your tren was possibly shit. 700mg will fuck with you side-effect wise.

Top Bottom