napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

International or Domestic?

Sparrowbro

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are. Which is the better way to go when buying in the US? I've heard that customs is cracking down on packages from China due to the fentanyl epidemic and that a lot of gear comes from that area. So which do you guys prefer?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

The seizure rate has not changed much. It's still about about 1-2%. I wouldn't go panicking or anything. Our sources have a reship policy so there's nothing to lose. It's just a matter of preference.

I prefer domestic. I’ve used both though. In my experience, domestic isn’t going to get hung up unless there’s an issue, such as a broken vial and it’s leaking or something stupid.
International clearly had customs to deal with and it can be held up. If it is seized, the good sources have good reship policies. However, some do charge for a reship. Even if it’s say 50%, it’s not something I want to pay to get what I’ve already paid for.

The thing you have to be careful with domestic is here today gone tomorrow. Won't mention any names but choose wisely.

The thing you have to be careful with domestic is here today gone tomorrow. Won't mention any names but choose wisely.

Seen a fair share of that on my end. Domestic is more expensive in most cases but shipping is no hassle.

I placed my first international order 2 weeks ago. My order was split into two packages. Just got one of the packages today, so I checked the tracking number for the other package and I got the dreaded "Inbound to customs". I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it clears customs. Seems like they snagged the package with the vials but let the package with the tabs through. I guess I'll wait for my seizure letter.

I placed my first international order 2 weeks ago. My order was split into two packages. Just got one of the packages today, so I checked the tracking number for the other package and I got the dreaded "Inbound to customs". I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that it clears customs. Seems like they snagged the package with the vials but let the package with the tabs through. I guess I'll wait for my seizure letter.

That doesn’t always mean it’s gone. Give it a few days

Domestic - faster ship but they seller may have your address written down (bad if they get busted)

Across the pond - slower but if they get busted your name my be more protected due to being a diff country. Also small risk your pack will get seized.

Go with your gut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Domestic - faster ship but they seller may have your address written down (bad if they get busted)

Across the pond - slower but if they get busted your name my be more protected due to being a diff country. Also small risk your pack will get seized.

Go with your gut

Just to address this, MANY domestic sources have been busted over the years with plenty of info on packages shipped etc. Ive never personally heard of one instance where the feds have went after personal users. It's not worth their time or money. They are only after the big fish.

Just to address this, MANY domestic sources have been busted over the years with plenty of info on packages shipped etc. Ive never personally heard of one instance where the feds have went after personal users. It's not worth their time or money. They are only after the big fish.

I can agree with this tbh, that info I have read from news stories but I believe it to be a scare tactic.

I can agree with this tbh, that info I have read from news stories but I believe it to be a scare tactic.

I was a long time customer of a domestic source that got raided in 2016, Ive never had a single issue or heard of FDA attacking the consumers. Think about how many orders some of these sources fill and how many doors they would be knocking on ect...

Now they're just playing with my emotions. Looks like they took it for a ride around NY and then took it back to customs. No wonder why the USPS is in debt. Not a very efficient business model.

Inbound Into Customs, Your item is being processed by United States Customs.
2018-02-14

JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Departed USPS Regional Facility
2018-02-14

JAMAICA NY INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER, Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
2018-02-10

Inbound Into Customs
2018-02-10

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), Processed Through Facility
2018-02-09

Top Bottom