napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Insomnia

dhruvkhetrapal

Hi. I'm running my first ever cycle , been 3 weeks on testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and 30mg dbol. I'm not able to sleep at nights , I'm able to sleep in the afternoon though without any issues but it's almost impossible for me to sleep at night.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition

You have been asking alot about Tren, and now you have insomnia.....Mmmmmm. it's probably best if you be honest

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition

On the information page that is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. I'm running my first ever cycle , been 3 weeks on testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and 30mg dbol. I'm not able to sleep at nights , I'm able to sleep in the afternoon though without any issues but it's almost impossible for me to sleep at night.
We need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you

Only thing to advise you to do without know full stats is try taking 450 to 1500 mg of Valerian Root (Where diazepam, a tranquiliser comes from) about 1 to 2 hours before you are ready to sleep! Is only thing I can think of which should have no adverse reaction to what ever cycle you are on. Valerian is one of most gentle and it will help, but it could take a couple of days before you begin to feel the onset. Nice thing about Valerian is you will not feel like you have a hangover effect from it when you wake. But please, give us all your info!!!

Last edited:
running dbol huh, cant sleep at night huh.. What kind of AI are you using ?? we gonna need full stats here for this one OP

Again on the information page... that'd be nice if things weren't on the wrong page and I know I sound like an asshole, BUT for fucks sake it's pretty self explanatory. You can't sleep probably because you feel so guilty about posting this in the wrong place.

Again on the information page... that'd be nice if things weren't on the wrong page and I know I sound like an asshole, BUT for fucks sake it's pretty self explanatory. You can't sleep probably because you feel so guilty about posting this in the wrong place.

Lmfao! Yea that's defiantly it!

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that's the funniest shit ill see all day

Only thing to advise you to do without know full stats is try taking 450 to 1500 mg of Valerian Root (Where diazepam, a tranquiliser comes from) about 1 to 2 hours before you are ready to sleep!
Hmm. I've been a lifelong sufferer of insomnia and have heard countless remedies, but never valerian root. I'll have to give that a shot! My friends all swear by melatonin, but I tried it and it did nothing for me.

Thanks!

:)

Hmm. I've been a lifelong sufferer of insomnia and have heard countless remedies, but never valerian root. I'll have to give that a shot! My friends all swear by melatonin, but I tried it and it did nothing for me.

Thanks!

How much melatonin were you taking?

How much melatonin were you taking?
5 - 10 mg's, if I recall. I was told that would be enough but apparently it wasn't. Perhaps I didn't give it long enough to kick in as I've heard it can take a week or two to start working. Not sure if there's any truth to that, though. My roommate swears you have to take it consistently for at least a week, while a buddy of mine pops 10 mg's whenever he's having trouble sleeping and it knocks him right out.

Last edited:

Thanks!

Welcome! Just remember, it not immediate reactive! There is 5 to 7 day onset and is fully kivked in 10 to 14 days later! Nice thing is about Valerian is it is what Valium cones from,BUT you do not have the effect of drug hangover, feeling like you eake, but in still a bit of stupor? That does not happen! Also if you like tea, chamomile and kavender is a natural muscle relaxant.

See how these work and Am sure you will see some improvement and relief!

5 - 10 MG's, if I recall. I was told that would be enough but apparently it wasn't. Perhaps I didn't give it long enough to kick in as I've heard it can take a week or two to start working. Not sure if there's any truth to that, though. My roommate swears you have to take it consistently for at least a week, while a buddy of mine pops 10 MG's whenever he's having trouble sleeping and it knocks him right out.
That's a pretty high dose. I wouldn't take that much long term. I usr 3 mg and it does the trick, got me off sleeping meds.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Just remember, it not immediate reactive! There is 5 to 7 day onset and is fully kivked in 10 to 14 days later! Nice thing is about Valerian is it is what Valium cones from,BUT you do not have the effect of drug hangover, feeling like you eake, but in still a bit of stupor? That does not happen! Also if you like tea, chamomile and kavender is a natural muscle relaxant.

See how these work and Am sure you will see some improvement and relief!
Thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to try it. I've taken sleeping pills before but they don't work well on me and leave me feeling groggy for the majority of the following day. I hate that feeling! Valerian root sounds more my style. I'll order some via Amazon soon and hopefully have better luck than I did with melotinin.

That's a pretty high dose. I wouldn't take that much long term. I usr 3 mg and it does the trick, got me off sleeping meds.
I'm not huge by any means, but since I'm a bigger guy and have horrible insomnia, I was told 5 - 10 mg's would work. Maybe I didn't give it enough time? If memory serves, I only took it for three days before giving up.

Thanks, guys!

Oh and is Lavender, not Kavender! Damn gorilla hands on mini keyboard!

Top Bottom