napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Injection site

#1 VG (virtually painless & they can hold a lot of oil,I've never pinned more than 2cc's but that's what I hear)
#2 Glutes (easy enough,upper outer quadrant,but more room for error than VG)
#3 Quads (but usually bleed or hit a nerve,so I haven't hit them in over a year)

#1. VG- Zero pain, zero nerves, zero veins. Very very minimal pip. Even if you do get pip it doesn't affect your ability to move. Also you can dump tons of oil in there.

#2. Quads- Easy access. Holds decent amounts of oil. Only drawback is how fickle they can be with nerves and veins.

#3. Delts- Painless and easy. Just sucks you can't put much oil in them.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Definitely ventro glutes. Easy to inject. My current cycle is pinning 3 cc's twice a week and they can hold that no problem. The PIP i get from it is a little bit of soreness a few hours after but almost nothing the next day. Usually when i pin glutes or quads it's the opposite. I get no PIP immediately but then i feel it for the next one or 2 days.

Definitely ventro glutes. Easy to inject. My current cycle is pinning 3 cc's twice a week and they can hold that no problem. The PIP i get from it is a little bit of soreness a few hours after but almost nothing the next day. Usually when i pin glutes or quads it's the opposite. I get no PIP immediately but then i feel it for the next one or 2 days.

Same exact thing with me. I thought I was just weird. Good to know I'm not alone. VG makes me a little sore for a couple hours at most immediately after pinning. With quads I don't feel shit until the next day when it slowly starts building into the soreness.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Glutes, Lats, quads, then delts in that order. Glutes never hurt. Lats a little sore the day after. Fucking quads and Delt's hurt like a MF'R every single time I've pinned.

quads and delts. i just recently started pinning delts and i'm not sure why i didn't sooner. it's like eating cake. it's my new favorite injection site. i go 1cc max on delts.

quads and delts. i just recently started pinning delts and i'm not sure why i didn't sooner. it's like eating cake. it's my new favorite injection site. i go 1cc max on delts.

My left delt is sore since Monday's 1cc Deca shot, nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My left delt is sore since Monday's 1cc Deca shot, nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quads is definitely my favorite so far. When i first tried Quads and I feel no need to pin anywhere else. Slight discomfort for about a day. Then I'm good to go. lmao

Top Bottom