napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Injectable Tbol

RonSwanson

So I'm not sure if any labs make make such a thing, but I thought I'd ask. I have looked around and found some threads that people spoke of making it themselves from the tablet form. Not something I am interested in. I would, however, like to buy some that is already in the vial.

Thanks!

I've never seen anyone make it. It would have to be injected every day and it's easier to just take it orally because Tbol is not very harsh.

Sounds amazing I love tbol. It’s way less harsh than winny or Anadrol. Sounds expensive to inject(I’ve never seen this being offered) and tbol has been a leading oral steroid since the days of Russian Olympic athletes. It is tried and true - a very nice lean mass building oral steroid. Stack with test-p or test-c it’s always a favorite of mine for early spring training.

So I'm not sure if any labs make make such a thing, but I thought I'd ask. I have looked around and found some threads that people spoke of making it themselves from the tablet form. Not something I am interested in. I would, however, like to buy some that is already in the vial.

Thanks!
What exactly is the reason for wanting it as an injectable? Just take the oral.

I know, it sounds stupid and I actually bought some tbol over 18 months ago and never used them. I had several things that came up that prevented me from using them in a blast. And most recently I had labs done and my liver enzymes were already slightly elevated. That is without the use of any aas, alcohol, etc. Not really sure why they are elevated, but doctor wants me to get labs in another 30 days to recheck. I had already planned my first blast with NPP to avoid and liver issues.

I know, it sounds stupid, but I just had labs done and my liver enzymes are already slightly elevated without the use of any aas, alcohol, etc. Doc wants to recheck in 30 days. I have a few buddies that love it and wanted to add it to my first blast for four weeks. I actually bought some over 18 months ago and never had the chance to use it due to injuries and shit. Pinning it ed wasn't a concern of mine. Will just wait and use the stuff I have if my bloods come back lower in the future.

It makes no sense to use as an injectable, unless you have a needle fetish.

No, needles are not the problem. I had bloods done recently and my liver enzymes are elevated without the use of any aas, alcohol, etc.
Your liver gets taxed the same whether it is injectable or oral. You miss the first pass of the liver but difference in toxicity is minimal. If you have liver enzyme problems avoid it completely

Your liver gets taxed the same whether it is injectable or oral. You miss the first pass of the liver but difference in toxicity is minimal. If you have liver enzyme problems avoid it completely
This right here.

Top Bottom