napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Injectable SR9009 / LGD sources - Shipping sarms to Australia

sal0me

I'm interested in SR9009 particularly and wanted to source an injectable version.

Swiss chems is the only site that seems to offer injectable sarms, that I was able to find. Is it a reliable source?
Can I use a company like shipitto.com to forward to an Australian address?
The company states that they label their products. Will this cause the shipping company to look at it? I imagine I may need to ask them.

Are dark web sources discussed here?

Thanks.

There is no reason at all to be injecting sarms. Stick with liquid or tablet orals.

I would stay clear of that shit, There is no reason to inject sarms as Rick stated. There are legit sarms in Australia you just need to know what your getting or get Esarms if you can get a forward contact in the USA.

There is no reason at all to be injecting sarms. Stick with liquid or tablet orals.

Perhaps I've been oversold on the recent videos EA have done on magnalone, the name they are giving to injectable LGD.
No affect on cholesterol.
No direct affect on the liver. I know running any compound like this will affect the organs due to nitrogen retention and other factors.
No binding to the prostate.
No test conversion to dht or estrogen.

Injectable LGD is far more interesting to me for these claimed reasons. The health element.

I noticed two sites, swiss chems and bioneering (seems like an ea front), that are listed as trusted by ea, both selling injectable lgd.

I would get comprehensive blood work pre, end of cycle, and after pct. 5-10mgs I would likely run.

Wanting to know if people have tested these sources, swiss chems and bioneering?

Looking to only run 5mg for 4 weeks 10mg for 4 weeks, maybe 5mg for 8 weeks then 10mg for 4 weeks. Plan on comprehensive blood work before, end of cycle, and after pct. What should be run for pct?

Are bioneering, and swisschems, known to be reputable sources?

What about bioneering?

Bioneering are selling injectable lgd, magnalone

They will ship to Australia.

If it is less harsh on lipid profile, less liver toxic and more potent mg for mg, and just not passing the liver in general it seems like it would be the healthier option and is personally more interesting to me given the blood work I will do.

I don't know anyone who has tried injectable sarms so your going abit into the unknown . I would defiantly get comprehensive blood work , run organ support and have a plan for a complete PCT depending outcome on bloodwork. I cant help you with those sources .

If it is less harsh on lipid profile, less liver toxic and more potent mg for mg, and just not passing the liver in general it seems like it would be the healthier option and is personally more interesting to me given the blood work I will do.
Hepatoxicity really doesn't seem to be an issue
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/
You are not dealing with C17 methylated steroidal compounds that are very hepatoxic on first pass through the liver
What would be the reason to believe the method of delivery would change the effect on your lipid profile?

Top Bottom