napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injectable oil winny

0to100

Banned
Injectable winny depot

What’s up guys, i was able to only
Find a source with injectable winny depot and is 100mg per ML and also Question, i am 2 weeks away from ending my 8 week cycle of Tren and will add the winstrol as a finisher on the last 6-8 weeks of my cycle. My question is how much of this should i inject ? 100eod or 50ed? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Could you give a more complete outline for your current cycle? Which AAS, amounts, weeks, AI, other supports, etc.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently taking tren ace 700mg weekly 100mg ed. Test e 200mg e3d and adex .5mg eod as well as 1mg Prami es before bed. Looking to get that hard look and shredded

Last edited:
I recommend including Aromasin at 12.5 Mg EOD for the rest of the cycle. Are you getting mid cycle bloods done. I like oil based winstrol at 50mg ED, but I’ve seen some people pin 100mg eod. I included liver support but I usually do....that was a lot of tren...

I really don’t know if i should run everything g equality at 400mg weekly or keep the tren high as i am running it. Honestly only sides I’ve gotten have been insomnia

Will it be ok running it 100mg of each tren ace and winny depot 100mg eod as well at 400mg weekly both. And test e3d 200mg ?

That’s a lot of Tren Bro. I’d get Aromasin in at 12.5mg EOD for rest of cycle. Are you getting mid cycle bloods done? I like oil based injectable winstrol at 50mg EOD. I have seen people do 100mg ED. I run liver support with most things as well

I really don’t know if i should run everything g equality at 400mg weekly or keep the tren high as i am running it. Honestly only sides I’ve gotten have been insomnia
Why would you go backwards on your dosage during a cycle? Insomnia is the only side you're noticing. I assure you at 700mg Tren your cholesterol is wrecked.

Your Tren is most likely underdosed if you're running it at 700. You say it's 700 but it's probably really 400-500. That's all speculation but if you had high quality Tren you would be good with 400. Sometimes with underdosed gear you have to run it by feel instead of actual dosage. I've been there.

Ok i feel you cbram since is my last tren ace bottle imma run the last week at 150ed,
And then will winny depot be ok at 10OMg eod? Also running test e at 200mg e3d is a blend of test cyp and test e. I also think i should try one last week of tren ace legit stuff that just came across and end it like that

why would you run winstrol for 2 weeks? what exactly is the point aside from nothing... stop being greedy with everything and just finish your cycle man

I never said i was running winstrol for 2 weeks as it would be a complete waste , i said i was incorporating winstrol 2 weeks before ending my 8 week tren ace cycle. My current cycle is 12-14 weeks and will finish it with winstrol for the last 6-8 weeks of My cycle.

Thank you Dylan! And my apologies i know it sounded confusing. This winstrol depot am
Running is actually 100mg per ML so you recommend half CC ED correct to equal it
To 50mg ED

Top Bottom