napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Injectable anadrol 50?

ponerjorts

Hey Guys,

Hope all is well as Always!

Like Usual was browsing the web and youtube and came across a gentleman named Seth Rogers who hosts a YouTube Channel. At Any rate kinda disagreed with a lot of his dosage recomendations(sp?) but did mention to try and stay away from orals due to toxicity which I totally agree with. He mentioned that Anadrol injectable was the way to go over orals. I have never in all my years ever seen Anadrol come in an injectable form. And just wanted to ask you guys as always if so, what would be the best source(you can pm me of course with an answer)....Drol is an anabolic that i have always had excellent success with from day one! For some reason it really adheres to my body extremely quickly and I have never ran it over 6 weeks! And Since Dylans educational tools now have never ran it more than 4 weeks in the beginning of any cycle....

Just wanted to get your thoughts on this whenever you guys have the chance?

I think BGS still has it. I used it in the past but not sure of his current list. It’s definitely still toxic though.

Dylan has a video about this on his YouTube channel. I'm on my phone right now so I can't post the link but its there.

Top Bottom