napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Initiation Process/Post Minimum

IND

Just out of curiosity, has there ever been any talk about some kind of "Initiation Process" or "Post Count Minimum" before being able to place orders or get lists from sources? All the time I see these guys with ONE post come on here and ask about a DBOL only cycle, or "I'm 20 years old and want to run my 3rd cycle" and even though we give them our feedback saying don't do it, I'm willing to bet that a lot of these guys still go and place their DBOL only order through a source regardless what they have been told because the sources are so readily available. Also, for safety of the sources etc. I'm sure this has already been discussed and thought through but just curious as to what others thoughts are on this?

I'll say this, most reps screen things, I know I do... but you'll always have 'that guy' that wants his rep pay to increase. Maybe not so much here on this forum, but it is an unfortunate occurrence/hazard. Especially when the source is a company with a website. All you need is the web address, or some common sense.

I pay attention to these things when people are requesting a price list mostly for security purposes.

For the record I don't work on commission so I gain nothing if you place an order or not. I just enjoy helping out one of the best sponsors we have here on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
As the newest AAS source here, I do pay close attention to the messages back and forth between myself and potential customers. Most beginners cannot resist asking cycle questions from sources. If I start getting questions that beginners would ask, and they're wanting to order an ass-load of tren....that's a flag.....an 'I'm not gonna sell to you' flag. Fortunately this has only happened once so far. If any others have gone under my radar, they didn't ask me any questions at all.

Yeah that's got to be a tough one especially since I'm sure some people are referred to sources here that may have not ever even posted, but joined to pm a source.

Most reps that I know of will screen them, ask them to post up introduction and give information on themselves etc.

MissBizz

I figured as much, all of the sources here are good people. I just see so many guys with a handful of posts asking the most ridiculous questions and I know that they are finding somewhere to buy this shit regardless of what they have been told. I just think about that shit sometimes man. These youngsters nowadays don't want to work for shit, have everything handed to them, and take the easy way out. (Not all of them)

My only rep does a great job of screening the guys who aren't ready and suggesting diet/training changes and informs them about sarms. As far as I'm concerned, I have no problem shutting off a sale if a guy is 21 and 140 pounds, since he'll likely be a one or two time customer anyways.

The guys who can't eat or train, jump on gear and blame the gear for shitty results. I don't need that kind of business. I want the guys who are 3+ cycles deep, been lifting for a decade, and know they're getting what they pay for. Those guys talking good about you is the best form of advertising you could hope for. Plus, vets run bloods, the others run to the clubs on the weekend and eat at McDonald's 3 times a week.

Who do you think a source wants as a representation of what their gear can do? It's common sense.

[email protected]

I've also wondered about this.... a brand new member who's only post is "can I run tren on a first cycle, can I just take orals" etc. Probably shouldn't be buying anything.

well personally I don't think youth or ignorance should be associated with amount of posts or time on board.. there is really no excuse for ignorant questions though, the huge amount of information and discussions through out the boards can basically answer any question someone might have with a little due diligence. I on the other hand was never a big into posts etc even back in the day and honestly felt like depending on what board etc a lot are bias and monitored in a partial way.. anyway I get what you're saying and I agree.. but also having not that many posts or not having weight behind you on a board opens you up to being selectively scammed (I think) whether you are some 18 yo w head in ass or educated adult which is bullshii.. lol just my opinion.. guess it just comes down to you have to put in the work and be active!

Anybody who reps for a source should be screening potential customers. It should go without saying. People need to establish themselves before requesting list. If we don't know a fucking thing about you, why would we set you up with access with illegal drugs? Never know who is Law enforcement either

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I think it's important to as a customer to be able to connect with your source. I don't spend A LOT of money but I am a loyal repeat customer to the tune of a couple hundred a month and customer service is a huge deciding factor for me. I trust that a majority, if not all, of the sources here are safety and security minded first and foremost. Greed can be a terrible thing. At the end of the day, what goes on in PM and encrypted messenger is none of my business.

Hey guys, first post, where's the tren? It is a little absurd how easily one can just simply join and just expect to be hooked up. It's probably easier then it should be. If your looking to score something in public you're not just gonna walk up to some big ghetto looking dude like hey man you know where I can score some blow? Cuz he's either gonna A. Beat your ass, B. Flip the fuck out on you. Or C. Accuse you of being LE and shoot your ass. Obviously there are more options just an example of how it might go where I'm from. But why do they think they can do it here when they wouldn't do it out there? I'm not gonna walk up to the biggest dude at my gym like yo... what are you on?

Lol 2nd post and I joined this forum for the sources :) tired of getting shit AIs
RickRock lmk when I can get a price list lollll

Can any of you guys tell me where to buy roids??? I wanna get swole brah!!!!! Wanna run tren ace, tren e and ummmm tren suspension.

Top Bottom