bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Incredibly fast Domestic shipping, 1-Stop Domestic Shop

Incredibly fast Domestic shipping, 1-Stop Domestic Shop

The fastest Domestic shipping with all USA product. Except Caber. Our Caber is imported. No instruction labels in other languages that you can't read here. We only sell Domestic product.............Domestic products. Domestic reps. Domestic clients. All American.

Message me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app or PM me for a price list.

Here's a link to my reviews...

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55192

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Take a look at cbbrams reviews. What a solid rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwannagofaster View Post
    The fastest Domestic shipping with all USA product. Except Caber. Our Caber is imported. No instruction labels in other languages that you can't read here. We only sell Domestic product.............Domestic products. Domestic reps. Domestic clients. All American.
    Great products. A+ products, A+ customer service. Very easy to get a list, just drop one of us a PM and we will make sure you get a list asap

Check out our reviews. See for yourself.

1000% customer satisfaction. great products and service. PM me for a list

Service and products are all top notch. Guaranteed!

It takes a certain level of enlightenment to understand 1000% so I just stopped in to confirm it is indeed a fact...

Connect with me in Wickr where I am also Buddhabuilder for price list and ordering information...

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Stop Domestic Shop REP View Post
    1000% customer satisfaction. great products and service. PM me for a list

Just a quick reality check. Our customer satisfaction rate tends to be closer to 999%.

We are awesome, but not perfect.

But even in this realization, as we recognize there is always room for improvement, we can model the process of embracing the opportunity to develop further, encouraging the other members of this wonderful community.

I've been getting so many new connects on Wickr app and I really enjoy discussing peoples goals and responsible cycles that can support the achievement of them.

Once you register on Wickr me app, should you have any questions regarding how to connect with me (I am also buddhabuilder there) pm me here and I'll connect the dots.

I look forward to hearing from you...

We can assure you that with 1 stop domestic shop you will get incredible service, communication, and turnaround time

PM one of us for a price list