osgear

Increasing Lean muscle mass

Akshay

Hi
Age-26
Weight-60kg
Height-172cm
Body fat-20-22%
Goal- increasing muscle size (lean mass with weight 70kg)
I took dbol in the month of November 2016
Now m suffering numerous cyst in my body (lipoma) and having homeopathic treatment.
Can I use tbol for achieving my goal?
Plz help my out
I do workout daily And take
Sunday rest
Diet - mrng -cereals /oats with milk
Afternoon 12pm- take rice and pulses
4pm take oats milk with 1 banana shake with
Proteinx
Preworkout take black coffee
During workout take glucon d
Post workout-take one scoop whey gold iso
Protein.
Take 5eggs 2 whole 3 without yolk
Before bed- take Brown rice

You need to develop a much bigger body first, you are way too undersized and nowhere near lean enough.

Your 5'5", 133LBS at 20% BF is that correct?

We need to look at addressing your nutrition and workouts. The diet you posted just tells what you are eating (which is not good by the way), not HOW much you are eating. What is your BMR and TDEE? What is your total daily calorie intake and current macros approx.?

What does your workout routine look like?

Thanx bro i want to develop lean body .I have skinny fat..so is it possible to develop lean body mass..or we need to develop a bigger body first the go for cutting.

Thanx for the reply brother.
I had 70kg but doctor prescribe me some medication and diet for reducing fat coz I m suffering from lipoma problem since January month.now I lost 10kilo and muscle mass too.. I am 60kg now having 5'8.5"height..so my concern is can I develop lean mass with having trunabol tabs. I m having around 20 -20% bf not exactly sure (having skinny fat belly fat)
I am doing workout in the evening
For 1year but I skipped due to my problem *lipoma) now I continue in the month of March.

Your body fat is to high to bulk. Insulin sensitivity drops after about 15-16% Body Fat.

You need to get your body fat down. The problem is your nutrition(diet) and probably your workout routine as well. You need to learn how to train and eat properly.

Plus you can't take an oral steroid without taking Test with it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Stop taking steroids! Get your diet dialed in first, yours looks really bad! Then get your training and rest figured out and then stay with it for a really long time, I'm talking years. Everyone wants the silver bullet to a lean body and think AAS is the answer. The real silver bullet is Diet, Exercise and Time, since you can't get fat overnight you can't get lean overnight. I would say after 5 years of training you will have a good base and may need to look elsewhere to keep putting on muscle.

Top Bottom