napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ILIFT2LIVE Please read

44YOGearHead

'One last thing I will touch on. And then we will be done with this as it clearly will become a dramatic thing shortly I'm sure. But when you responded in kind to what I said. Your first response was. "He has good size" as if that's a passable excuse for reckless usage. - I did in fact say that he has good size, I am a size guy. I alsp stated that he had just went to the doctor and everything is fine, everything functions within parameters and his levels are all in check. Did you choose to ignore that?

And I say reckless because of the statements I've seen made. Now if they are for shock value and fun and dude isn't really on a gram of tren a week. Then I rescind my previous statement but I'm fairly certain I'm not wrong. That being said he is free so to as he likes. But to answer back to me about responsibility and your argument is that he has good size is your leading point. That concerns me. - I'm not concerned with your concerns bro... what concerns me will be discussed at the end.

As your leading point should be well he may do reckless things but tries to help people not make the same foolish mistakes. And that I could get behind and respect. But you didn't do that. You defended his size.
- One thing you'll learn over time here is that I could give two sticky shits about anyone's personal opinion of me. I do what I do, pin as I pin and make ZERO excuses. It's called freedom of choice, however please feel free to give me sermon about what YOU DEFINE AS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ME... I'll close my eyes. Save the soap box for someone who cares. If somebody important... SOMEBODY IMPORTANT to this forum has issue with me... please get them to boot me immediately. I'll call Dylan if you like and ask him to take your advisement into consideration if that is what almighty opinionated you deems necessary.

Aas and hgh usage is not just about how big you can get. People use them for many goals and reasons. And a defending remark shouldn't be about how big he is. It's irrelevant to his possible longevity of life. - Agreed, but to me... it is and again why I emphasize size in all I say/said. Sorry I'm a bulky guy there will be not jogging done here.

This is why I said what I said originally. We are all grown men and we don't need daddy's we just need questions answered sometimes with out the back and forth about my weight height and bf. Or any other info for that matter. He expounded and said I've been on x number of weeks. And he just needed to know what to do not a life's advice lesson. - and yet you're preaching

All this being said I said what I had to say and believe I said it in a respectful calm mature way and I would expect that any responses should also be given in the same manner. - hence why we're having a civilized conversation. I was driving from out of state a couldn't really respond earlier. I'll say this much it seems to me that you targeted NY and attempted to discredit him, but I suspect there's more to it than that and a bigger picture. Usually anyone who typically has altercations such as the likes of yours was with us vets who constantly advise and contribute often, gets banned for simply being an ass. I see you're still here. Still here... I've asked for ppl to get the 'Bye Felisha' for a lot less and they get the middle finger and a suitcase. I hope you enjoy your stay bro, it seems you have a lot to contribute to the benefit of all. I say that with a touch of humor as I suspect theres more to you than this desktop reveals bro. Welcome to the board big man.

1. What did I miss?
2. Tell him to go fuck himself.
3. I stopped giving a shit about what people think off me. Thanks navy.
4. Tell him to go fuck himself again.
5. Live your life how you dam well se fit. That's true freedom.
6. Be happy.
7. Tell him to go have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up again.

Sorry your more civilized than I am. I hate people who judge others. I see people giving the stank eye to heavy people in the gym. I can't stand those who pass judgment on others. Just mind yo dam business.

Last edited:
'One last thing I will touch on. And then we will be done with this as it clearly will become a dramatic thing shortly I'm sure. But when you responded in kind to what I said. Your first response was. "He has good size" as if that's a passable excuse for reckless usage. - I did in fact say that he has good size, I am a size guy. I alsp stated that he had just went to the doctor and everything is fine, everything functions within parameters and his levels are all in check. Did you choose to ignore that?

And I say reckless because of the statements I've seen made. Now if they are for shock value and fun and dude isn't really on a gram of tren a week. Then I rescind my previous statement but I'm fairly certain I'm not wrong. That being said he is free so to as he likes. But to answer back to me about responsibility and your argument is that he has good size is your leading point. That concerns me. - I'm not concerned with your concerns bro... what concerns me will be discussed at the end.

As your leading point should be well he may do reckless things but tries to help people not make the same foolish mistakes. And that I could get behind and respect. But you didn't do that. You defended his size.
- One thing you'll learn over time here is that I could give two sticky shits about anyone's personal opinion of me. I do what I do, pin as I pin and make ZERO excuses. It's called freedom of choice, however please feel free to give me sermon about what YOU DEFINE AS RESPONSIBILITY FOR ME... I'll close my eyes. Save the soap box for someone who cares. If somebody important... SOMEBODY IMPORTANT to this forum has issue with me... please get them to boot me immediately. I'll call Dylan if you like and ask him to take your advisement into consideration if that is what almighty opinionated you deems necessary.

Aas and hgh usage is not just about how big you can get. People use them for many goals and reasons. And a defending remark shouldn't be about how big he is. It's irrelevant to his possible longevity of life. - Agreed, but to me... it is and again why I emphasize size in all I say/said. Sorry I'm a bulky guy there will be not jogging done here.

This is why I said what I said originally. We are all grown men and we don't need daddy's we just need questions answered sometimes with out the back and forth about my weight height and bf. Or any other info for that matter. He expounded and said I've been on x number of weeks. And he just needed to know what to do not a life's advice lesson. - and yet you're preaching

All this being said I said what I had to say and believe I said it in a respectful calm mature way and I would expect that any responses should also be given in the same manner. - hence why we're having a civilized conversation. I was driving from out of state a couldn't really respond earlier. I'll say this much it seems to me that you targeted NY and attempted to discredit him, but I suspect there's more to it than that and a bigger picture. Usually anyone who typically has altercations such as the likes of yours was with us vets who constantly advise and contribute often, gets banned for simply being an ass. I see you're still here. Still here... I've asked for ppl to get the 'Bye Felisha' for a lot less and they get the middle finger and a suitcase. I hope you enjoy your stay bro, it seems you have a lot to contribute to the benefit of all. I say that with a touch of humor as I suspect theres more to you than this desktop reveals bro. Welcome to the board big man.

Ok I'll try to cover these one by one so we can be done with this

Point one - when I stated his reckless behavior as it is there for all to see if one does the research. You came back with his size is good. What does it matter on his size if he is dead! Great numbers are good now. Thru reading they clearly were not. If you are size guy and you do what you do. That's fine by me. But then you want to go and judge someone else for what they do and want to know all their stats and then tell them no. To me that seems a bit contradictory. However. So be it.

Point two - the notion that I even have the power or desire to get someone banned is just well how can I say this. A FARCE. never even entered my mind. Maybe you are worried about something? I'm not sure.

Point three - be bulky brother. Do you. It makes no difference to me. But if someone uses products for a different reason then you that shouldn't be looked down upon.

Point four - if your intention is to threaten or scare me that you have the power to ban someone it's not going to work. That's not exactly scary. And if you wish to do so then you do. And yet again another quip about how I don't know anything. I actually have quite a bit of knowledge and experience. Yet you keep calling me little and stupid. Maybe subtly but you are doing it. As a veteran of this board I would think you would take a different road.

My own point. I've read a lot of your posts and what you say just so I can see who I'm dealing with. And I must say you tend to bully. Maybe cause you think your big. And that matters somehow when it comes to words. I'm sorry but that isn't a war you will win. My brain is too big. And my wits are too sharp. And I choose my words carefully. You won't see me lose cool. Because it's just immature. I would think a man of your age would know that.

My last point being this. Whatever YOU think this is it's nothing to me. And it's wasting a lot of time and disrupting others. So maybe you should just stop. Because I wouldn't get banned at least I don't believe since I haven't made any derogatory words towards you or called you anything. Or even lost my temper. So if I was banned for speaking my mind then I am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What did I miss?
6. Be happy.

Sorry your more civilized than I am. I hate people who judge others. I see people giving the stank eye to heavy people in the gym. I can't stand those who pass judgment on others. Just mind yo dam business.

I didn't judge anyone. What are you talking about?

Point Four was merely me pointing out ppl have been banned for less... it's just odd you haven't as it appears your presence is welcomed. We're good, I'm a keyboard warrior who has no life, or friends and you're the new hip kid. Cool, got it. Enjoy bro I have better shit to do. My whole point was to simply point out that you have been allowed to blast on senior vets long respected here...NY not me and still be left to talk shit. The fact you called me a keyboard warrior lol and said I tout myself up to be more than I am and a certain someone hasn't chimed in in defense... yeah bro. Welcome to the forum.

1. What did I miss?
6. Be happy.

I'm just trying to be more civil than I have been before is all bro.

Point Four was merely me pointing out ppl have been banned for less... it's just odd you haven't as it appears your presence is welcomed. We're good, I'm a keyboard warrior who has no life, or friends and you're the new hip kid. Cool, got it. Enjoy bro I have better shit to do. My whole point was to simply point out that you have been allowed to blast on senior vets long respected here...NY not me and still be left to talk shit. The fact you called me a keyboard warrior lol and said I tout myself up to be more than I am and a certain someone hasn't chimed in in defense... yeah bro. Welcome to the forum.

Why is it odd? I haven't made any malicious comments only pointed out what's there for everyone to read. I'm just not understanding your confusion. If you are better person then this maybe you should act like it and stop trying to live on whatever reputation or rank you think you have. I'm a member and I have a right to speak my mind like everyone else in a calm intelligent and intellectual manner. Maybe if I came at you or ny in a diff way then maybe I would have been kicked. But I didn't even say a word to you and you attacked me. If I recall. And I merely said to ny no more questions are needed to answer this question. It's a simple answer. And he took exception to my comment because I'm sure he feels that I shouldn't challenge him or anyone. But it's like you say freedom of speech. And I made an observation. But this has really become tiresome and I think you should let it go and move on to helping people.

I'm officially done with it. He leave it be I'll leave it be.

Me? You are the one that has felt compelled to insult me in every thread you have gone to. I think it's you that needs to leave it be. You are the one taking this to places it doesn't belong. Not me.

Seriously though, life to short to argue over stuid shit. Both yall make up and continue to get big. sometimes one just has to swalow pride and apolgize. Youd be surprised how fast that squashes shit

Seriously though, life to short to argue over stuid shit. Both yall make up and continue to get big. sometimes one just has to swalow pride and apolgize. Youd be surprised how fast that squashes shit

I'll accept any apology thrown my way. [emoji1417]

I'll accept any apology thrown my way. [emoji1417]

I've yet to see a direct insult thrown from you or in fact anything disrespectful, not too sure why you are getting shit for this, ima stay out of this but just saying i honestly don't see anything you did wrong.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

I've yet to see a direct insult thrown from you or in fact anything disrespectful, not too sure why you are getting shit for this, ima stay out of this but just saying i honestly don't see anything you did wrong.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Thank you. And you are right I haven't done anything wrong. if they need to get it out of their system to understand and move on. So be it. I'm fine w it.

I think most of this is that the settled in long time vets don't like someone coming in that's intelligent and respectful in their words because they don't know how to respond in kind. And it worries them and their seat they feel they have kept. And like most old lions. They don't want the new lions of the pride to have any room to grow. This is why I don't usually join boards and post. But I read and see. And I figured I'll join some and see what happens some good some bad. This forum seems for the most part pretty put together and helpful. I'm sure I will enjoy myself here with like minded people

I'm not understanding that IL2L you are new to the forum and you are posting like your are a vet which is good you seem to have knowledge but it seems I have seen your type of responses before strange but I have been in this forum for a long time I'm trying to grasp where I can relate you somewhere but anyways. I am a vet here also and I still respect NY and 44. Strange that Tazz chimes in like you two are boys maybe so nothing wrong with that but this is strange. You don't have an avatar and your screen name is in caps like you want everyone to see you.

I'm not understanding that IL2L you are new to the forum and you are posting like your are a vet which is good you seem to have knowledge but it seems I have seen your type of responses before strange but I have been in this forum for a long time I'm trying to grasp where I can relate you somewhere but anyways. I am a vet here also and I still respect NY and 44. Strange that Tazz chimes in like you two are boys maybe so nothing wrong with that but this is strange. You don't have an avatar and your screen name is in caps like you want everyone to see you.

Ok well. I'm sorry you are having that confusion. I haven't added an avatar cause I haven't really found something I like plus I'm new to some forums. I'm on a few. I tried typing it out regular and it just looked weird to me to incorporate the 2

Ilift2live. ILift2Live. See. I tried several ways and it just looks weird. So I did all caps. Strange that's what you grasp to. But alright.

Ok well. I'm sorry you are having that confusion. I haven't added an avatar cause I haven't really found something I like plus I'm new to some forums. I'm on a few. I tried typing it out regular and it just looked weird to me to incorporate the 2

Ilift2live. ILift2Live. See. I tried several ways and it just looks weird. So I did all caps. Strange that's what you grasp to. But alright.

Gotcha welcome to the forum

Top Bottom