napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IGWF - Cbbram

Pblue678

Placed my first order with IGWF, was previously dealing with an international source, but one customs letter was enough foe me.

Placed my order, took a little longer then expected to get the product, BUT IGWF took extra care of me and Cbbram as always is a pleasure to deal with. I’ve worked with him for 2 years now and we all know he takes care of his clients. Great updates and everything was cared for as promised.

Onto the gear.. it looks good and excited to get started... I’m starting this cycle in a few weeks... wrapping up my bulking cycle from a different supplier. I’ll keep everyone posted.. I think im starting in a good place..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Placed my first order with IGWF, was previously dealing with an international source, but one customs letter was enough foe me.

Placed my order, took a little longer then expected to get the product, BUT IGWF took extra care of me and Cbbram as always is a pleasure to deal with. I’ve worked with him for 2 years now and we all know he takes care of his clients. Great updates and everything was cared for as promised.

Onto the gear.. it looks good and excited to get started... I’m starting this cycle in a few weeks... wrapping up my bulking cycle from a different supplier. I’ll keep everyone posted.. I think im starting in a good place..

E6DC0EF1-F4FB-4ADE-A6F7-C83B22E7F498.jpg

10 week difference

View attachment 6242

10 week difference

Pbblue!!! Very nice progress!!! Impressive!!! Show us some pix of gear I’m dying to see what ur hardening cycle going to be!! I know for sure you will like it no matter what u ordered! Again very impressed with your progress. Keep us posted.

Hey bro thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm happy you got some extra goodies for waiting an extra week. IWGF does not disappoint. Shipping is back on track and FAST! I just got my pack in a few days.

On to the pics? You're a monster bro! Great results!

Pbblue!!! Very nice progress!!! Impressive!!! Show us some pix of gear I’m dying to see what ur hardening cycle going to be!! I know for sure you will like it no matter what u ordered! Again very impressed with your progress. Keep us posted.

Will do brother.. just gonna keep grinding..

Hey bro thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm happy you got some extra goodies for waiting an extra week. IWGF does not disappoint. Shipping is back on track and FAST! I just got my pack in a few days.

On to the pics? You're a monster bro! Great results!

Dealing w you is always a pleasure man, thanks for doing what you do..

Thanks for your kind words on the progress pics.. lets see how I look in 2 weeks..

Can you post blood work after your cycle. Just curious to see what they are for the gear. I to stopped buying over seas. Got the dreaded customs letter. I just threw it in the trash and chalked up the lost. Now I only buy domistic. Good luck with your cycle.

You're looking fit. Nice progress pics. We appreciate the post. Let us know how the cycle goes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Ask me for a price list...

We are pleased to announce the addition of Biotech Labs to our source list at 1-Stop Domestic shop.

PM me for a price list or message me privately on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram).

Top Bottom