napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IGF source

BigMilly99

I use steroidify for all my anabolics and have always been very happy with their service and products. However, they're IGF seems expensive especially when compared to other peptide sites. They sell 10 vials of 100 mcg for almost $200 but many other peptide sites sell this for $70. They also sell 10 vials of 1mg for almost $800 but I found a peptide site (link below) that sells the sam amount for $482.

Has anyone used Gopeps: https://gopeps.com/items/igf-1-lr3/

Any other good sources for IGF?

I'm not familiar with them, but to be honest, the pricing seems to good to be true, especially considering they are a domestic source. Of the other legitimate sources I know of, steroidify is priced similarly for these products. If you do decide to purchase from gopeps, please share your experience and results back to the community if you can.

Ok thank you, I will still be purchasing the IGF from steroidify, I have always received quality gear and service and will stay loyal to them.

Ok thank you, I will still be purchasing the IGF from steroidify, I have always received quality gear and service and will stay loyal to them.
We very much appreciate your kind words, and still please let us know how it works out for you.

Top Bottom