bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

IGF 1 lr3 and ketogenic very low carb diet

rajogarts

Hey,
Want to know
1)can I use igf 1 lr3 on a ketogenic diet
2)if I am using carbs only once a day while using igf1 lr3 then what time it should be
3)should I take Lr3 before workout or post workout.

I have been using anabolics seense 3.5 years
I am 29 years old
I am using LR3 for the first time.
My weight is 80kgs and fat percent is 11%

I will be running
Tren A 350mg/week
Test E 250mg/week
Masteron 600mg/week
Winstrol 30mg/day
And want to add Lr3 to the cycle .

Last edited:
Lr3 has a long half life timing is errellevent however it shines in muscle growth Keto is more beneficial for rapid fat loss . so your going too be increasing an anabolic aid into a very unanabolic environment . and the pumps while your flat yeah I wouldn't waste your money finish your fat loss goal and add it into a low fat High carb diet

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Lr3 has a long half life timing is errellevent however it shines in muscle growth Keto is more beneficial for rapid fat loss . so your going too be increasing an anabolic aid into a very unanabolic environment . and the pumps while your flat yeah I wouldn't waste your money finish your fat loss goal and add it into a low fat High carb diet

What if I use gluconeogenic Diet for it.
Gluconeoginic diet is a fancy way too say I'm only eating protein witch equals fatigue and brain fog once again the biggest factor in muscle growth is causing hypertrophy with progressive overload . Training the way In have too train for muscle growth is not happening on a protein only diet . and low carb diets reduce thyroid output and lower metabolism also causes micronutrient deficiencies I'm not of fan

They work for obeise sedentary fucks that have destroyed there insulin sensitivity and I use them for those clients but once a healthy weight is established and significant activity is there I end that shit . they don't work for athletes in my opinion and I have read all the BS studies hands on experience shows poor results

Ok now I got your point .I'll add carbs to my diet.when should I take LR3? Pre or post workout? And should I eat simple carbs or comples carbs after taking Lr3

Doesn't matter with LR3 long half life anyone says it does is just bioscience only matters with Des

And I would have an intra workout carb like branch cyclic dextrin and post workout meal should be simple carbs and fast digesting protien with very low fats . white fish and white rice and some apple cider vinegar too further speed digestion .

Fats and fiber slow digestion you want those at sedentary periods . say bed time steak and asparagus . during work day moderate energy expenditure . then chicken brown rice and green beans .

Top Bottom