napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

If you place an order with a source

Titan Research Labs

This is a PSA for what seems to be a newer trend for some reason. I'm not sure if it's just not mentioned or advised anymore as much as it used to be, but I came from the old school rules of forum etiquette, and this would not be tolerated at all. I am not the only one to mention this lately or bring it up, so I felt it needed to be addressed.

This goes mostly for you newer guys or guys who may have been around and in the scene for quite some time, but are new to the online part of it all, and maybe just don't know some of the unwritten rules with this business.

If you exchange or request info from a source, make an order, and receive payment instructions, please be prepared to make your payment within a timely manner, and if something comes up (which is understandable, shit happens) please inform your source. DO NOT DISAPPEAR!

The admin, mods, sources, and reps on this board work very hard to provide and maintain a safe environment for everyone to enjoy not only using high quality products, but to remain anonymous while doing so. That effort needs to be appreciated with the respect to return the favor. There is an obvious level of risk involved that is literally 99% on the source, not the end user (aside from bulk order guys who resell.)

If your personal info falls in the wrong hands, and you get popped for an order, you get a slap on the wrist. Three vials of Test Cyp from MGP that you use for your TRT and a pack of Robodrol tabs for an upcoming cycle? You won't even make the 4th page of the newspaper, and in most cases you won't ever see the inside of a police station.

If Thin D or Robo's info falls in the wrong hands? If some jerkoff just out of the academy wants a promotion and gets ahold of NY's info? Lives are ruined, in most cases for decades. Shit is plastered all over the news and internet. Let's please show a little respect for the risk undertaken by these guys who are literally part of your brotherhood here, are involved as contributing members (not just sources trying to make a buck) and providing you with a service and products you can't just waltz into GNC and grab off the shelf.

Long story short, I feel like an unspoken rule needs to be spoken due to how much of this I have seen and heard lately, and how much of it has been largely due to the influx of new members who just don't know any better.

If a mod has a problem with this post, please let me know and I will back and support your decision 100% no questions asked, this isn't my board, and I'm no authority figure on it. I'm merely here by the good graces of a long time friend, so if I have spoken out of line or if this is in any way taken as hostility, that's not at all my intent bros, I really just felt the need to offer a little old school advice to some of the new school brothers, and as always welcome them to the absolute best source of info and family atmosphere on the net!

I am behind you 110% on this one bro.

Really, this could be sticky'd.

Street smarts go along way. I've done almost 42 months of my adult life in and out of the pen and let me be clear, it ain't for 95% of the people walking this planet. Have some respect and show some common sense.

Well said brother. I agree with you 100%. I doubt you'd find a single person here that would disagree with you.

Some of the points that you have made here have been mentioned before by other sources about security and common courtesy, and a lot is just common sense.
But we always seem to have a lot of new guys that pop up here all the time who missed the memo simply because they havent learned/been told.

I second KRTs idea of making this a sticky. Maybe if it was sticked at the top of the page so that every new guy who comes here can read it (or at least have the opportunity to do so) so stuff like this occurs less often.

Matter of fact now that i think of it I've provably heard every single source here at iSarms excluding R24 complain at least once about guys asking for payment info and then going ghost. It appears to be a pretty big issue.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, Use code SDbronco for 10% off your order!]

Gotta protect the source at all cost. You guys are all appreciated and this should be mandatory sticky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta protect the source at all cost. You guys are all appreciated and this should be mandatory sticky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed... these guys take a risk providing what you/we want protect them as they protect you by getting rid of your info. Think of it in reverse... They get popped and you have a long history of purchases... big enough to constitute distribution. You expect that shit to be gone right? Courtesy and respect go a long way with the sources.

Well said. There's almost no etiquette in the gym or here anymore.

Well said. Good info and some of the posts I've seen lately are really out of line.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I realize how much we take for granted here and understand how easy it is to become complacent with the sense of security provided, but it's always best to keep reminding yourself and teaching the new guys in the process that there are some steps and expectations that help keep everyone safe.

Like 44 said, a little respect goes a looooong way, and that's a two way street!

New guy here, couldnt agree more. Before I got hooked up to this forum and started watching Dylans vids, I was seriously looking. Hell bent on it. Even set up an encrypted email and was in correspondence. It was a little shady. The next day, Dylan emails me and has me set up here. A whole new world exploded for me and just an absolute ocean of knowledge to be gained through you guys. Got nothing but respect for the hard work you guys put in not only to this forum and the people contributing, but taking enough stock in yourselves and maximizing your potential. Cant wait to be a cold ass piece of steel like you crazy mofos! Hahahaa

I would also like to see more discrepancy with how we advertise how we pay and receive product. I don't trust LE when it comes to being sneaky. We can mention some things but most should be handled by pm only. I was on this forum for just 20 mins and had 3 sources given to me, MGP, robo and pharma lady. I was so grateful but it should be much harder honestly for some one with 3 posts to get that. I love ya all but we gotta protect ourselves at all costs. No one needs that fucked up visit from you know who.

I absolutely understand risks, and major part is undertaken by sources. I also understand that's like the game rules. What about not making so easy for beginners having access to goods and services. Is any possible way to run a screening about how a newbie get to portal? Some kind of reference approval....It is just an idea. Thank you all.

I absolutely understand risks, and major part is undertaken by sources. I also understand that's like the game rules. What about not making so easy for beginners having access to goods and services. Is any possible way to run a screening about how a newbie get to portal? Some kind of reference approval....It is just an idea. Thank you all.

Excellent post and I agree a 100%

I'm with you bro. Absolutely solid post. This forum is badass cause we all look out for one another and there is nothing but quality up in here. The only way it stays like that is by using common sense and using your head.

Top Bottom