napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Identifying Fake or Real Gear

Geo2042

Hello guys, new to the forum here. I purchased from a local guy that a friend recommended but I don’t know if he’s someone I can trust. First cycle ever he wanted me to take test,Tren,mast,Winn,Anavar, and clen. I was like that’s way to much for a first cycle and after watching some videos I knew that want right. So I started off with test and HgH. I now started a second cycle and I bought Tren Anavar and clen. But I’m not sure if they’re real I haven’t had any side effects no change in energy or anything. What is weird is that I’m taking 2 clen pills and I don’t feel anything so I looked them up and I can’t find any information on the brands he has provided me with. The blue pill is supposed to be clen but it has DP on both sides which leads me to believe its Dragon Pharma but the package says Caliber Pharmaceuticals.

I posted some pictures of the gear let me know your thoughts. I’m thinking to switching to pharmacom instead.

Thank you guys.

Attachments

• C3175ADB-75E1-4DB0-8916-E69D0289EDF5.jpg
    C3175ADB-75E1-4DB0-8916-E69D0289EDF5.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 2B2B1243-DE5B-4023-9085-4384B3BE0714.jpg
    2B2B1243-DE5B-4023-9085-4384B3BE0714.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 64E8AED4-24C1-4329-8679-4873D84B7563.jpg
    64E8AED4-24C1-4329-8679-4873D84B7563.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 185EF77C-1B16-476A-89D6-3A5FC3C09C9E.jpg
    185EF77C-1B16-476A-89D6-3A5FC3C09C9E.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 22
Seriously, no tren for a first cycle. I waited till my 5th. Never seen those labs but I only use the sources here and 1 other. That's All I trust

What do you think of the blue clen? Everything I’ve read says clen is supposed to be white.
Why would you buy from an untrusted source?

As far as the Clen color doesn't mean anything. The manufacturer may color code their compounds for identification and use dye. If you pop one you'll know in a few hours if it's Clen or not... Lol.

Sounds like your sales man is a pusher. Nobody in there right mind would recommend that for a 1st cycle unless he was just trying to make some $

He was supposed to be a trusted source. A buddy that bought from him sour his stuff was legit. I started having my doubts because I don’t feel anything different none of the side effects and strength hasn’t changed much.

I did pop 3 “Clen “ pills to see if maybe they weren’t dosed like the label said and I didn’t feel a thing.

I’m getting blood work done today to see what comes up and if it’s real.

It certainly sounds like you got fake product. Actual Dragon Pharma Clenbuterol comes in satchets that look like this:
image-1563350100-cqliwhfokv_200_200_1.jpg

Having used it multiple times myself, I can tell you that taking three of them leaves your heart palpitating and your hands will have tremors. You should stick with ordering through any of the approved sources here, and you can be assured you will get real gear. That said, you shouldn't be thinking about doing tren yet anyhow. Save that for after you have a few more cycles of experience first. If you are using tren enanthate, it can take a few weeks for you to feel it kick in, and I'm not sure how long you've been on this cycle. Feel free to PM if you need a legit source.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Last edited:
So my Clen isn’t from Dragon Pharma. Packaging says Caliber Pharmaceuticals. The pills are blue and have the initials DP on them so that’s why I thought it could be from Dragon Pharma. I also found a picture of Superdrol from Dragon Pharma that has the exact same pill. So I’m confused. Look at pictures.

All clen i have recieved has always been white but cbbram could be right, may be coded with a dye. For test, the only way to know is bloodwork and the clen you'll literally know within hours of popping a couple tabs. You should be buying from the approved sources on here and give back to the forum in that aspect.

So my Clen isn’t from Dragon Pharma. Packaging says Caliber Pharmaceuticals. The pills are blue and have the initials DP on them so that’s why I thought it could be from Dragon Pharma. I also found a picture of Superdrol from Dragon Pharma that has the exact same pill. So I’m confused. Look at pictures.

I saw the pictures, and the "clenbuterol" pills do look like Dragon Pharma's would, including the shape and color. It is likely made by someone who counterfeits DP among other products.

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Last edited:
For reference, this is Pharmacom clen on the left (picture rotated so now top) in blister packs and to the right (now bottom) is DP clen. They are 40mcg tabs, legit, and you would feel them.
e66156e1b8b2e8812fb88ede1e080286.jpg

P0N
Steroidify Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Top Bottom