PSL        esarms.com        ULTIMA Pharmaceutical
bannednutrition.com
samson
PSL        pharmalady
Steroidify.comroidvisor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Identifying Fake or Real Gear

Identifying Fake or Real Gear

Hello guys, new to the forum here. I purchased from a local guy that a friend recommended but I donít know if heís someone I can trust. First cycle ever he wanted me to take test,Tren,mast,Winn,Anavar, and clen. I was like thatís way to much for a first cycle and after watching some videos I knew that want right. So I started off with test and HgH. I now started a second cycle and I bought Tren Anavar and clen. But Iím not sure if theyíre real I havenít had any side effects no change in energy or anything. What is weird is that Iím taking 2 clen pills and I donít feel anything so I looked them up and I canít find any information on the brands he has provided me with. The blue pill is supposed to be clen but it has DP on both sides which leads me to believe its Dragon Pharma but the package says Caliber Pharmaceuticals.

I posted some pictures of the gear let me know your thoughts. Iím thinking to switching to pharmacom instead.

Thank you guys.

Seriously, no tren for a first cycle. I waited till my 5th. Never seen those labs but I only use the sources here and 1 other. That's All I trust

What do you think of the blue clen? Everything Iíve read says clen is supposed to be white.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo2042 View Post
    What do you think of the blue clen? Everything Iíve read says clen is supposed to be white.
    Why would you buy from an untrusted source?

As far as the Clen color doesn't mean anything. The manufacturer may color code their compounds for identification and use dye. If you pop one you'll know in a few hours if it's Clen or not... Lol.

Sounds like your sales man is a pusher. Nobody in there right mind would recommend that for a 1st cycle unless he was just trying to make some $

He was supposed to be a trusted source. A buddy that bought from him sour his stuff was legit. I started having my doubts because I donít feel anything different none of the side effects and strength hasnít changed much.

I did pop 3 ďClen ď pills to see if maybe they werenít dosed like the label said and I didnít feel a thing.

Iím getting blood work done today to see what comes up and if itís real.

It certainly sounds like you got fake product. Actual Dragon Pharma Clenbuterol comes in satchets that look like this:

Having used it multiple times myself, I can tell you that taking three of them leaves your heart palpitating and your hands will have tremors. You should stick with ordering through any of the approved sources here, and you can be assured you will get real gear. That said, you shouldn't be thinking about doing tren yet anyhow. Save that for after you have a few more cycles of experience first. If you are using tren enanthate, it can take a few weeks for you to feel it kick in, and I'm not sure how long you've been on this cycle. Feel free to PM if you need a legit source.

P0N
    Steroidify Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order
    Last edited by P0N; 07-17-2019 at 07:51 PM.

So my Clen isnít from Dragon Pharma. Packaging says Caliber Pharmaceuticals. The pills are blue and have the initials DP on them so thatís why I thought it could be from Dragon Pharma. I also found a picture of Superdrol from Dragon Pharma that has the exact same pill. So Iím confused. Look at pictures.

All clen i have recieved has always been white but cbbram could be right, may be coded with a dye. For test, the only way to know is bloodwork and the clen you'll literally know within hours of popping a couple tabs. You should be buying from the approved sources on here and give back to the forum in that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo2042 View Post
    So my Clen isnít from Dragon Pharma. Packaging says Caliber Pharmaceuticals. The pills are blue and have the initials DP on them so thatís why I thought it could be from Dragon Pharma. I also found a picture of Superdrol from Dragon Pharma that has the exact same pill. So Iím confused. Look at pictures.
    I saw the pictures, and the "clenbuterol" pills do look like Dragon Pharma's would, including the shape and color. It is likely made by someone who counterfeits DP among other products.

P0N
    Steroidify Rep
    "taz10" for 10% bonus
    PM for link to order
    Last edited by P0N; 07-17-2019 at 08:01 PM.