napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I need advice on a clean bulk.

Crystate

I want to thank you for all the information you are posting. The question I want to ask you is what the best cycle you recommend for me to gain some clean muscle with as little water retention as possible. I have use 350 mg of test e per week on my first second and third cycle for 14 weeks. I took some time off before I started my fourth cycle which was 1cc of andromix for 10 weeks. I am 44 years old 5'11" and currently brought my weight down from almost 240 to 215 I’m working hard on diet. I have lost muscle since I’m off due to dieting. I’m working on getting under 210. I'm starting to show a little 4 pack but still have fat on my abs and that fat around the waist. I work out 5 to 6 times a week. My intention is to gain some true size especially in my arms. I was thinking my next cycle would be. Unless you recommend something extraordinary.

Test 3 350 mg weekly 1-16week
Dec 350 mg weekly 1-14week
Tren ace 50 mg ?
Winstrol 40mg 10-16 week

Pct
Arimidex .5 eod to start
Caber ?
Clomid. 100/50/50/50

Also please recommend pct protocol. I’m also interested in sarms for during or after cycle. I looking to gain clean size and maintain it with diet training and sarms. I need your help bro thanks again.

You need to leave tren out of this cycle. The last thing you want to do is run two nandrolones.

What is your bodyfat? It sounds like it's a bit higher than it should be right now for cycling. You should probably concentrate on cutting fat right now and stick to sarms

Body fat 16%. I’m going to start a two week cycle of dnp at 200 mg a day along with increasing my cardio to two times a day. What sarms would you recommend to take during or after the dnp cycle and doses. Thank bro.

Careful with the dnp bro. That’s pretty much not discussed here either.
I’d leave the tren out and everything else as far as the cycle layout looks good man.

Hi guys. I still need your assistance with the recommend sarms to use with the gear base on what I express in my earlier message. I’m still on my diet and I’m currently down to 205 5’11’’ with body fat about 15%. Also the doses on the pct especially the deca. Thanks a lot for your advise.

Top Bottom