napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

I'm so happy I found naps.

gear therapist

Hello everyone, I'm just gonna tell you how great naps is. I'm currently on day 47 of my wait and I look at usps and my gear is still in Ukraine. I hear the gear is so strong usps employees won't let it go and rub it on their nipples. I'm not at all bummed that I discovered this place and hear about all your lightning fast touchdowns. I have no problem waiting forever. They even gave me a 30% discount which I told them to shove it up there ass. Fuck naps. I hope the gear is at least good. 14 day turn around my balls. I left a 3 star review and it never made it. I always wondered why they only have 5 star reviews. Seriously can anyone go on there and find a less than 5 star. They clearly cherry pick reviews. What a bunch of ass clowns. I ordered from euroking and it shipped in 3 days. I can't wait to utilize the sources here.

Hello everyone, I'm just gonna tell you how great naps is. I'm currently on day 47 of my wait and I look at usps and my gear is still in Ukraine. I hear the gear is so strong usps employees won't let it go and rub it on their nipples. I'm not at all bummed that I discovered this place and hear about all your lightning fast touchdowns. I have no problem waiting forever. They even gave me a 30% discount which I told them to shove it up there ass. Fuck naps. I hope the gear is at least good. 14 day turn around my balls. I left a 3 star review and it never made it. I always wondered why they only have 5 star reviews. Seriously can anyone go on there and find a less than 5 star. They clearly cherry pick reviews. What a bunch of ass clowns. I ordered from euroking and it shipped in 3 days. I can't wait to utilize the sources here.
Sorry to hear bro, your post did make me laugh though. You can't go wrong here. I'm speaking as a very satisfied customer.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LOLLL i dont get into any source threads but this one deserved a huge LOL... i already could tell without even opening the thread that there was going to be pure sarcasm... that is my kind of humor brother... fucking hilarious but also im sorry that you had that experience but thats pretty much a given with them...

That sucks bro. Luckily you found a much better place.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan. I open my mail box daily and feel like that kid on Christmas who gets fucking socks. Fuck naps, fucking fucks.

Here is naps explanation I just got. I told them I was planning on there tren for a future run but hell no.

Kenneth,

its not irregular for delivery to occur anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks, given Customs Control are involved in international package processing. Customs Control's processe is not linear, consistent, or predictable. For this reason, we allow for 30 full days of shipping. If nodelivery occurs by then, we can review your case.

Last edited:
You had me until in my leg. Did that once aNd never again. I never been shot but I'm sure that's what it feels like. Was crippled for 24 hrs.

I'm a Naps rep I looked into your case and can help you..... place another order and we will give you another %30 off. By the time you receive your first order you should be finishing your pct from the gear you bought from a reputable source found on isarms. By the time you get your second order, if we send it, you should be finishing your pct from you first order, that took 6 months to receive. We strive to plan your entire calendar year cycle at Naps, if we send a fake seizure letter we plan on fighting that by pm for another year. Thank you please drive thru👍👍

Damn. From reading the title, to reading your thread I had a complete turn around of what I expected to say. So I'll say this, there are awesome sources here man. They vet them, and no bullshit gets through. Glad you realized the bullshit. Get acquainted with people here. You won't be done wrong.

You don't realize how good we have it until you've experienced an order with naps.
Just look at it as a learning experience. Hopefully you actually get something at some point. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Honestly, I don't want this to be a sticky but, we should do a sticky about true experiences with international orders like naps. If I'd of known, I'd of been here rubbing elbows with y'all a long time ago.

Here is naps explanation I just got. I told them I was planning on there tren for a future run but hell no.

Kenneth,

its not irregular for delivery to occur anywhere between 1 and 4 weeks, given Customs Control are involved in international package processing. Customs Control's processe is not linear, consistent, or predictable. For this reason, we allow for 30 full days of shipping. If nodelivery occurs by then, we can review your case.
"And pharmalady is laughing while reading this........" (4 days from China bro)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm a Naps rep I looked into your case and can help you..... place another order and we will give you another %30 off. By the time you receive your first order you should be finishing your pct from the gear you bought from a reputable source found on isarms. By the time you get your second order, if we send it, you should be finishing your pct from you first order, that took 6 months to receive. We strive to plan your entire calendar year cycle at Naps, if we send a fake seizure letter we plan on fighting that by pm for another year. Thank you please drive thru👍👍

And here you come. I placed a 3 star review which never made it to your website but all 5 stars go right in. I'm gonna say this once, reputation is everything. I did my first online order with PharmacomStore. I disagree with there pricing but my gear came in ten days or less. I'm on day 47 and according to usps it's still in Ukraine. I don't want your 30%discount if I gotta wait two months for delivery. You people won't publish my 3star review but all 5 stars make it. Shady as fuck. When I get my gear I will cut you of for ever and I really wanted to try your tren. Not now.

I'm a Naps rep I looked into your case and can help you..... place another order and we will give you another %30 off. By the time you receive your first order you should be finishing your pct from the gear you bought from a reputable source found on isarms. By the time you get your second order, if we send it, you should be finishing your pct from you first order, that took 6 months to receive. We strive to plan your entire calendar year cycle at Naps, if we send a fake seizure letter we plan on fighting that by pm for another year. Thank you please drive thru����

Y'all read this, he said if we send it. As in better pray for delivery. Maybe I'm misreading. We'll see.

Last edited:
Damn. From reading the title, to reading your thread I had a complete turn around of what I expected to say. So I'll say this, there are awesome sources here man. They vet them, and no bullshit gets through. Glad you realized the bullshit. Get acquainted with people here. You won't be done wrong.

Sorry for the confusion.

Top Bottom