napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Huge props to 9th Wonder and BGS reps

rockmfhudd

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick response to my needs in my recent order I had TD yesterday, just cant say enough about how hard these guys work to keep us all happy and safe. These guys and the rest of the sponsors here make it real easy to let go of good hard earned money!!!!!

Thanks again 9th

No problem bro! Glad you got your gear and as always you're a pleasure to work with. IWGF, BGS and myself work hard to make sure the ISARMS community is squared away.

I know when I make purchases of any sort, if I'm taken care of properly I'll be a customer for life. Even if I have to pay a little extra money, trusted service is worth the coin IMO.

Enjoy your cycle Rock... and thanks again for your business man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem bro! Glad you got your gear and as always you're a pleasure to work with. IWGF, BGS and myself work hard to make sure the ISARMS community is squared away.

I know when I make purchases of any sort, if I'm taken care of properly I'll be a customer for life. Even if I have to pay a little extra money, trusted service is worth the coin IMO.

Enjoy your cycle Rock... and thanks again for your business man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

believe it I love being a repeat customer

Just wanted to say thanks for the quick response to my needs in my recent order I had TD yesterday, just cant say enough about how hard these guys work to keep us all happy and safe. These guys and the rest of the sponsors here make it real easy to let go of good hard earned money!!!!!

Thanks again 9th
Much appreciated. It's so great to have you on board. It's always a pleasure to hear that weve done good work. Thanks so much.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom