napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Huge confusion switching from Arimidex to Aromasin

Jacobvallinas1985

Hey what’s up guys. I have been using Arimidex 1mg weekly since i just cruise on 200mg of test cyp a week and 600mg of primo. My main question is what will happen to the rebounded estrogen from arimidex? I am making this switch because i am getting huge rebound as before i would only cruise i would also blast at a higher test those . By that said when the test was brought down it spiked estrogen in my body as rebound effect from the arimidex. Do i continue taking arimidex until the rebound effect goes away or will aromasin kill any excess rebound estrogen arimidex may have left running around

You'll only get a rebound when you stop taking Arimidex altogether not switching to Aromasin.

When you switch to Aromasin there won't be any rebound issues.

I understand and thank you so much! But my concern is what will happen to the rebounded estrogen i have from arimidex ? Will aromasin Fix this ?

I would find ways to not use an ai on a cruise. Lower your dosage to say 150 mg test cyp/wk and smaller more frequent injections seem to convert less to estrogen for many. AI's should not be used year round unless you want the bone density of a 70 year old woman

I would find ways to not use an ai on a cruise. Lower your dosage to say 150 mg test cyp/wk and smaller more frequent injections seem to convert less to estrogen for many. AI's should not be used year round unless you want the bone density of a 70 year old woman

So if I take 500mg of test cyp is it better to split it up into 2 shots a week instead of the one. I use just 1 arimidex a week. In between blood work the only thing I go by for monitoring my estrogen levels is by if I’m getting wood in the mornings when I wake up lol... crude I know. But if I’m not getting wood everyday then I take a little more arimidex and some how it seems to work. Like I said very crude and not scientific lol

Top Bottom