PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
irondaddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to and NOT TO handle complaints with sources...

How to and NOT TO handle complaints with sources...

It seems there has been a forgotten respect amongst some people about how to handle complaints... The reason there are reps around is so they can help with problems and issues.. I do not get involved in these matters, please be aware of that.. I have nothing to do with it whatsoever aside from people getting taken advantage of and could mean someone not being allowed here but you need to GO TO REPS, not make shady posts on the forum without trying to rectify the situations first... its common sense and common courtesy... Please handle these issues the right way moving forward...

Thank you Dylan... You have enough on your plate to deal with without having to worry about these issues.

Amen brother.

Come to the reps. Every single one of the reps here will do everything they can to make things right without issue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Common sense... it’s obvious there is a struggle with a majority of people... I blame your dumbass parents for not teaching you to use your damn head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I STRONGLY advise everyone to read this thread before making allegations against a source without proof and contacting the source for resolution BEFORE posting on the forum.

I think at this point, if the source was not contacted and given the opportunity to resolve it before the member posts a live thread on the issue, that member should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwannagofaster View Post
    I think at this point, if the source was not contacted and given the opportunity to resolve it before the member posts a live thread on the issue, that member should be banned.

Especially with zero proof, not even bloods or labs to show for it. If they contact us first we would handle it, if they post on the board about it, we will have to handle it the hard way for them to prove to everyone that saw that post that it was an invalid accusation. I don’t think they understand how much they destroy a sources reputation when they do that, and i will stick up for any source on the board that gets someone accusing them of something with no evidence and without even contacting a rep first... 99% of the time the rep can handle it for you..

PharmaComStore Rep
    www.PharmaComStore.ws
    “taz10” for 10% off

bump

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Zero tolerance for this. You MUST contact a rep or the source to seek resolution BEFORE posting negative comments or a negative review on the forum.

Blows my mind people are that quick to put people on blast.