napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

How long long does a vial of 150mg eod test p last?

juicy122

I can't seem to do the math the test p is 100mg/ml, so I will be doing 150mg which is 1.5ml how long would a vial typically last? *also is this a good dosage for 2nd cycle with some dbol.

Need your full stats and experience.

If you did 150 EOD one goal is about 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I can't seem to do the math the test p is 100mg/ml, so I will be doing 150mg which is 1.5ml how long would a vial typically last? *also is this a good dosage for 2nd cycle with some dbol.
It's simple math bro. 10ml vial and if it's 100mg per ml you would be doing 1.5ml EOD. So it will be gone in about 13-14 days

What is your stats and experience?

It's simple math bro. 10ml vial and if it's 100mg per ml you would be doing 1.5ml EOD. So it will be gone in about 13-14 days

What is your stats and experience?

Got it.

Age 26
Height*5,6
Weight-167
Body fat %12
Years of training-7 on and off cause of some injuries here and there
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)-mentioned above 12 weeks
PCT for each cycle- Clom Nolva forget the dosages I did but they were well researched don't have my log on me atm
Goals- I love working out best thing I enjoy in life. Want to make further gains and progress to diff heights.
Supplements (if any) protein fish oil multis
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) none
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.-none tennis elbow and trap strain both pre good now.

Writing this on my phone lol sorry.

Last edited:
100mg/ml * 10ml/vial = 1000mg/vial. 150mg/shot = 1000/150= 6.67 shots/vial.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Did you run an AI?

No need to use prop? Did you have a PCT blood test?

Top Bottom