napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

How to go about a ROBO??? Please

SG86

Hey brothers,
Sorry I had to start a thread like this but I've been asking around and get nothing.
Everybody talks about how great ROBO
is so I want to order from them.

But how do you specifically go about that?
Please any help would be much appreciated brothers,
Thanks for your time and be safe
Sg

I am not 100# sure but I think someone has to refer you after you have so many posts or have been on the forum for awhile.
N Y ROBO (an honest helpful and knowlegable member) can probably answer you more specifically.

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

I mean I see the reason for that because of the same of discretion but lol do I have to scale this whole site to let ppl know I'm legit???

lol no I don't think so lets just see what NY says, he will get to you as soon as he can bro that's for sure he is solid

Anytime you want info about a source, ALWAYS pm the rep for that source. It's easy to find out who the reps are by going to the source subforums

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I mean I see the reason for that because of the same of discretion but lol do I have to scale this whole site to let ppl know I'm legit???
Don't see anything wrong with that. Nobody knows you or has seen your screen name. Some people lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I understand completely. With these matters discretion and privacy is paramount so I get it I do.

Anybody care to give their thoughts on ROBO I hear solid things from most if not all but I haven't read many

I understand completely. With these matters discretion and privacy is paramount so I get it I do.

Anybody care to give their thoughts on ROBO I hear solid things from most if not all but I haven't read many
What specifically. I've used several products from him

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I mean everything I've used is insanely good.

If there's a roids24 rep saying that lol its probably good....

Shipping is stupid fast too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So basically, his gear is about as good as you are going to get. Have used him Him a long time and have NEVER been disappointed. ..everything he has is INSANE good...IMO

Ok bro's thanks so much for ALL your help

I can tell you first hand he is flat out on point... One of the best cycles ive ever ran was all robo... His primo is the shit and im a primo snob... Its some of the best ive ever used...

Look man I'm going to pretty much mirror what has already been said. I've ran his test and his var and they are both on point. So far his centrino var is the best I have used in a long time

I think what you need to do is take a deep breath for one you are amped all sources and reps also have seperate lives bro. You need to give people time to answer.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom