bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do guys like our products so far? let's hear some reviews

How do guys like our products so far? let's hear some reviews

Axios/Peak performance and also our HGH we have put out.

let's hear some results, don't be shy! and as always we got almost everything you need for cycle, on cycle support, pct, ancillaries, whatever you need we probably got it. hit up one of our awesome reps or drop me a PM for how to get in touch

Been a minuet since I have been online but my wife and I just had our baby girl. Now that I’m bouncing back I would love to chime in.

Axio is on point! So far I have tried three of their products and one of them being an oral which was very potent.

As far as dealing with sources directly it doesn’t get much better than working with this crew.

Always professional and always easy to communicate. Never had a hiccup but if we did I feel like I’m in great hands so I just can’t say enough good things about this group.

Thanks for all you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ thanks for the honest feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch512 View Post
    Been a minuet since I have been online but my wife and I just had our baby girl. Now that I’m bouncing back I would love to chime in.

Axio is on point! So far I have tried three of their products and one of them being an oral which was very potent.

As far as dealing with sources directly it doesn’t get much better than working with this crew.

Always professional and always easy to communicate. Never had a hiccup but if we did I feel like I’m in great hands so I just can’t say enough good things about this group.

Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for the love Stretch. Congrats on the new baby

Everything went wonderful. I dont have any complaints. Very professional and timely. I actually need someone to contact me from axio because I really dont want to go through anyone else. . Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Axio-Peak Performance REP View Post
    Axios/Peak performance and also our HGH we have put out.

let's hear some results, don't be shy! and as always we got almost everything you need for cycle, on cycle support, pct, ancillaries, whatever you need we probably got it. hit up one of our awesome reps or drop me a PM for how to get in touch
    Sent you a PM

i didnt get one if ur talking to me..

Quote Originally Posted by JRock View Post
    i didnt get one if ur talking to me..
    Are you a rep? I was talking to Axios

just PM me guys for a list.