napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus Tbol / Var - thoughts needed

VeganBadAss

Hi all,

Looking at either running tbol or var with the next cycle (leaning towards tbol tbh), I know Hipocampus has good reviews here (I've used in the past also), does anyone have recent input with either compound?

Thanks,

Not too many here are going to recommend Var. I believe your leaning in the right direction.

I have ran not at the same time, at 60 milligrams a day. And neither compound did very much for me. I just find that mild orals do not do much for me. Sarms work much better for me when compared to mild orals! That's just been my experience!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. :D

The only reason why I mentioned var was because I still got some left over from an older cycle, I should give it to the misses as a birthday present ha-ha.

I'm yet to find tbol useful, as in the past (twice), I would suspect the product was under dosed or fake (which is stupid given it's a cheap compound). I'll give tbol another go, maybe it might work for me or not, hence why asking about hipo's gear.

I have ran not at the same time, at 60 milligrams a day. And neither compound did very much for me. I just find that mild orals do not do much for me. Sarms work much better for me when compared to mild orals! That's just been my experience!

I don't mind sarms, but for the overall price and outcome, I would choose a mild compound instead, but in saying that, sarms do have it's place.

I hear what you're saying, I guess in my case I would literally have to take 80 milligrams a day of t-bol to see any affect. And that's just not worth it to me. The VAR, not even going to try that anymore! Total waste of money for me! Didn't do anything for me at all! And both times the gear was from highly respected sources from this board.

I hear what you're saying, I guess in my case I would literally have to take 80 milligrams a day of t-bol to see any affect. And that's just not worth it to me. The VAR, not even going to try that anymore! Total waste of money for me! Didn't do anything for me at all! And both times the gear was from highly respected sources from this board.

You sound exactly like me in regards to these compounds....

I absolutely love Hipo! Especially his Bayer proviron!

I love Bayer Proviron. It's a staple to any cycle I run.

Hipo is solid bud. His tbol is quality. I'd personally take that over var.

Thanks for the input bud! Much appreciated.

Tbol it is, will be placing the order by end of the weekend :)

Top Bottom