napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus order

Coop33

Does anyone know when hipocampus will send out orders? I sent them an WU payment three days ago and haven't got a confirmation about it. I'm just worried that I won't get my order. And I emailed them my MTCN number and information about my order.

Last edited:
Hipo is good to go bro. Just received my first order from him recently. Jumped on the caber during the sale. Be patient, no need to worry.

Ya bro Hipo is good. It's been a week since they shipped mine. I wouldn't worry unless it's like close to 3wks. But I'm sure they will ship within a day or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude you coulda PM'd me the info and I can research it for you. I'll let you know when to get nervous lol. PM me your order number, what you ordered and the date as well as the WU info $ sent, date sent, etc...
I ain't All State, but you're in good hands. I take this shit seriously because I only do it to help bro's out. Rep pay is simply a formality to save a few trinkets. The satisfaction is had by you knowing 44 is a resource... a sexy big ol' caramel chocolate resource at that.

Does anyone know when hipocampus will send out orders? I sent them an WU payment three days ago and haven't got a confirmation about it. I'm just worried that I won't get my order. And I emailed them my MTCN number and information about my order.

Orders will be shipped on Tuesday. Be sure we wont pick your funds until this day.

Hipo

Hippo is a solid source,I had a little problem with my order(do not order during the holidays). I think I waited for 6 weeks for delivery.Get your shit before or after the holidays and be patient!

Top Bottom