napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus no longer accepting cc payment

44YOGearHead

View attachment 3867

Annually we negotiate terms for business with banking institutions in order to keep the cost of business down not only for the company, but the customers as well. No one should have to pay outrageous fees for doing business by cc, the banks and financial institutions make money hand over foot as is so hipocampus(dot)me has decided to no longer accept cc payments because this year they'd have wanted to charge you more to do so. Don't fear as WU, MG or BTC are still available for payment method. If we are able to locate another company willing to do business under better terms we may decide to bring back the cc payment option, but for now WU, MG and BTC are the most viable and economical options. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The 44
Hipocampus Board Rep
Chief Operating Officer of Hypertrophy
Director of GAINZ
The guy your mother, sister and old' lady secretly lust for...

View attachment 3867

Annually we negotiate terms for business with banking institutions in order to keep the cost of business down not only for the company, but the customers as well. No one should have to pay outrageous fees for doing business by cc, the banks and financial institutions make money hand over foot as is so hipocampus(dot)me has decided to no longer accept cc payments because this year they'd have wanted to charge you more to do so. Don't fear as WU, MG or BTC are still available for payment method. If we are able to locate another company willing to do business under better terms we may decide to bring back the cc payment option, but for now WU, MG and BTC are the most viable and economical options. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The 44
Hipocampus Board Rep
Chief Operating Officer of Hypertrophy
Director of GAINZ
The guy your mother, sister and old' lady secretly lust for...
That's perfectly fine! The other methods work well too!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom