napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus.me Status?

He got me for a few boxes of Proviron on his way out a couple months back. Good riddance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have Proviron by Peak Performance and Axio. PM me for a price list. Domestic shipping. No shipping fees, no WU or MG fees.

I will attest to Axio Proviron. Been taking it since the beginning of the year and it's great!

I will attest to Axio Proviron. Been taking it since the beginning of the year and it's great!

Definitely... No need to try to find Hippo... We have great sources here that are reliable.

PM me for a price list and ordering info.

Totally scammed by Hipo just recently. (January) they took my money and then sent a fraudulent tracking number. No product to this point and no gear.
And no answer to my many numerous emails. They have gone straight down hill and would love to steal your money if you give them a chance. Don’t buy from them!!!!

Totally scammed by Hipo just recently. (January) they took my money and then sent a fraudulent tracking number. No product to this point and no gear.
And no answer to my many numerous emails. They have gone straight down hill and would love to steal your money if you give them a chance. Don’t by from them!!!!

Thank you for posting this.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Pharmacom Proviron shipped, but never delivered.... customs maybe?
Hippo's a confirmed thief. Took my cash for 100 proviron...... (bot DoS time)

On a more positive note, as CB pointed out, Axio's Proviron is good stuff, and domestic!

Pharmacom Proviron shipped, but never delivered.... customs maybe?
Hippo's a confirmed thief. Took my cash for 100 proviron...... (bot DoS time)

On a more positive note, as CB pointed out, Axio's Proviron is good stuff, and domestic!
Hello,
To be clear, PharmaComStore does not sell PharmaCom products (they independently sell it themselves and we are unaffiliated with them). If you did buy some other brand of Proviron from PharmaComStore, we do reship or credit you if your product never delivers.

Top Bottom