bannednutrition.com
samson
Steroidify.com
PSL        pharmalady
roidvisorrobolics
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hipocampus.me Status?

Quote Originally Posted by PolkyMon View Post
    That actual Bayer Proviron will be missed!
    If you're so inclined, PharmaComStore does carry Bayer Proviron, although I am personally content to buy UGL Proviron.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1979 View Post
    I will attest to Axio Proviron. Been taking it since the beginning of the year and it's great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Definitely... No need to try to find Hippo... We have great sources here that are reliable.

PM me for a price list and ordering info.

Totally scammed by Hipo just recently. (January) they took my money and then sent a fraudulent tracking number. No product to this point and no gear.
    And no answer to my many numerous emails. They have gone straight down hill and would love to steal your money if you give them a chance. Donít buy from them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GregLifter View Post
    Totally scammed by Hipo just recently. (January) they took my money and then sent a fraudulent tracking number. No product to this point and no gear.
    And no answer to my many numerous emails. They have gone straight down hill and would love to steal your money if you give them a chance. Donít by from them!!!!
    Thank you for posting this.

PharmaComStore Rep
    ďtaz10Ē for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Pharmacom Proviron shipped, but never delivered.... customs maybe?
    Hippo's a confirmed thief. Took my cash for 100 proviron...... (bot DoS time)

On a more positive note, as CB pointed out, Axio's Proviron is good stuff, and domestic!

Quote Originally Posted by PolkyMon View Post
    Pharmacom Proviron shipped, but never delivered.... customs maybe?
    Hippo's a confirmed thief. Took my cash for 100 proviron...... (bot DoS time)

On a more positive note, as CB pointed out, Axio's Proviron is good stuff, and domestic!
    Hello,
    To be clear, PharmaComStore does not sell PharmaCom products (they independently sell it themselves and we are unaffiliated with them). If you did buy some other brand of Proviron from PharmaComStore, we do reship or credit you if your product never delivers.