napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hipocampus.me shipping and communication issue

So I went on hipos site and this message popped up. See picture.
Now my question is was the package sent when my last contact with him was on 8/17 and hipo said everything was sent or does it mean packages were not sent and are being sent out now?
36857d8abd320aa32e49930dbb886221.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds like some packages were held up. That could mean yours. Obviously hipo was out of country from what we can tell in the other post. there was a delay that is not usual with hipo that has now been resolved.

There are going to be delays on both commo and shipping with these things going on.

Just have some patience bro your being a bit neurotic about this at this point.

It's not amazon or target, just give it some time. With this new info it's likely your package will take another 9-10 business days worst case scenario.

Best case it will be to you by the end of the week.

I understand your excited and concerned but patience is a must with this stuff.

A bit of actual communication from hipo would calm the neurotism at this point lol. Again pure lack of communication is what is actually bothering me not that the package isn't here. Plus the gf keeps asking where is her stuff...

Here's the truth on what holds up shipments. When you have people informing you of pending operations designed at seizing packages you delay them. You have to remember this is not your standard business when it comes to customers in the U.S. , caution has to be taken/exercised.

Here's the truth on what holds up shipments. When you have people informing you of pending operations designed at seizing packages you delay them. You have to remember this is not your standard business when it comes to customers in the U.S. , caution has to be taken/exercised.

44 I totally understand that and that was never my issue. Communication was

I'm curious too as to what that means? I'm still waiting on an order also but really don't want to pester Hipo. Guess I'll give it another week or so. Bummer.

Top Bottom