sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hipocamcus.me Not reponding to emails after the purchase.

Hipocamcus.me Not reponding to emails after the purchase.

I placed an order through hiipocampus.me on Aug 14th.
    They answered my questions through email very well before the purchase.
    After the purchase, I got an email saying my order is confirmed but it did not included a tracking number.
    I selected trackable shipping when making the order so I asked about tracking number several times but I have not heard anything back from them since the 14th.

I ordered through hippo and received my order which was g2g by the way. I never received a tracking number, but I am sure your order is on its way.
    Last edited by ironlifter36; 08-24-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Hipo according to our last talk is traveling bro. I'm his rep and am having trouble reaching him. Please understand that he is very involved in all aspects of his company and is often times traveling globally negotiating sales/products and all sorts of things. Sometimes he does not have access to internet when he goes to WTF China, or STHU Russia. or Scratch your Booty, Moldova... typically if you placed the order on the 14th, payment was processed within 72hrs pending any Chinese holidays and the time difference, payment confirmed another 24hrs later and preparation to ship immediately thereafter. You've roughly got 2-4 more days before you should receive your pack(s) depending on where you're located. My advice is to PM him here with your inquiry bro.

The 44

Scratch your booty, Moldova is nice this time of year

I tend to notice I receive messages like this also from guys that have a low post count. I'm not sure if it's because you guys don't have that much experience or you're just impatient or both.

We want Shit delivered yesterday bro

Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    We want Shit delivered yesterday bro
    Pretty much! lol with the world today push a button and have shit delivered.... sometimes even the same day , were spoiled.
    People just have to realize this isn't Amazon you're shopping at! lol Hard to do sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by roy2991 View Post
    I placed an order through hiipocampus.me on Aug 14th.
    They answered my questions through email very well before the purchase.
    After the purchase, I got an email saying my order is confirmed but it did not included a tracking number.
    I selected trackable shipping when making the order so I asked about tracking number several times but I have not heard anything back from them since the 14th.
    I'm in the same boat as you payment was sent and confirmed on the 12th. Since ordering communication has been spotty but I believe hipo will come through. I also have not got a tracking number and selected express shipping .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hipo is good ppls, dude is a busy body. I would email him on a Monday and he would respond Wednesday. Sources have lives away from their business. Not to mention time zone differences, patience bro

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    Hipo according to our last talk is traveling bro. I'm his rep and am having trouble reaching him. Please understand that he is very involved in all aspects of his company and is often times traveling globally negotiating sales/products and all sorts of things. Sometimes he does not have access to internet when he goes to WTF China, or STHU Russia. or Scratch your Booty, Moldova... typically if you placed the order on the 14th, payment was processed within 72hrs pending any Chinese holidays and the time difference, payment confirmed another 24hrs later and preparation to ship immediately thereafter. You've roughly got 2-4 more days before you should receive your pack(s) depending on where you're located. My advice is to PM him here with your inquiry bro.

The 44
    Good to know! I placed an order on 8/12 and was wondering why he hasn't responded to my email. Typically he gets back to me very quickly so I was a little curious but figured he must be busy. I like to have my tracking # as well to figure out where the goods are! F'g customs.......lol